Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My three little girls <3 (Nahh Ato, Carol and custom)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just joined this lovely forum, and I really wanted to share my three beloved girls with you:

Chiecko (custom by Solarsenshi)

Winter Sun

Winter Sun

Coco (Nahh Ato)

Coco - Bunny

Favorite shot

Noella (Carol)

Noella

Noella

Hope you like them! I recently cleaned out in my dolls and decided just to keep these three girls. I put 8 Pullips up for sale, I had way too many, and it feels incredible to be able to focus so much on my favorite girls <3 Now they need new outfits, and Coco needs a new faceup. Can't wait!
Beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Wow, what kind of body is Chiecko on? I can't tell from her hands. I'm curious to know if her body was painted to match her face, and how that went, as I'm considering painting a Liv body to match my Another Queen.

And is that a rare "coconut" obitsu that Coco is on? smile
Lovely girls smile All very different. I keep remembering how nice it was to just have a few to focus on lol, but I couldn't bare to part with any of mine, so I'm stuck trying to keep up with 15 dolls :p How they multiply so quickly I do not know!

- Welcome to the forum grin
They are all so lovely! Your custom girl is so interesting. smile
(09-11-2013, 02:29 AM)vadafade Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Wow, what kind of body is Chiecko on? I can't tell from her hands. I'm curious to know if her body was painted to match her face, and how that went, as I'm considering painting a Liv body to match my Another Queen.

And is that a rare "coconut" obitsu that Coco is on? smile

Looking at the hands, I believe she is on a Volks body.

I like your custom girl. I have a soft spot for Solarsenshi customs as she was the one who got me into the dolly hobby. smile
What's Cheiko's story? She looks awesome, want to know more about her and the inspiration behind that skin smile
vadafade: Thank you so much! She is, as martah wrote, on a Volks body smile beautiful body, but a little squeaky and loose. Her body was painted to match her face, yes. I don't know too much about it, since I bought her like this from Solarsenshi who made amazing Pullip customs in so many fun skin colors! smile
And yes, that is the Coconut Obitsu. I was so lucky to get one, and I'm so happy I bought it when I had the chance! smile

Lilcurly: Thank you so much! Yes, I like having different dolls smile it's really nice to just focus on a few, but trust me, I know how it is! I currently have 9 dolls for sale, I bought soo many when I first got into the hobby. It's really hard to part with some of them, but I don't have time for them, then I'd rather just spoil my three favorite girls, and know that the other ones will go to good homes smile

KiraKira: Thank you so much! She is! I really love her :3

martah: I know how you feel, Solarsenshi's customs really reminds me of when I first got into the hobby, too. Her Pullip customs were amazing.

Dolly_Moma: She is a custom by Solarsenshi. She did amazing Pullip customs. Here are some other examples from her flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarsenshi...3089626271
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarsenshi...3089626271
Hi, is carol still available?

thanks
This is not a sales thread and if you check this user's profile, their last visit to this forum was in July of 2014.