Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Wonder Fest Batgirl, aka Inara: Some photo spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's Inara, my Wonder Fest Batgirl. She's on a Liv Daniela Making Waves body and is wearing a Cancan J-series wig and a Barbie Katniss/Hunger Games outfit. I'm still fleshing out her character, but I do know that she works for the Rebel Alliance with Buffy, my Cornice. She's crazy smart and brave -- the latter sometimes to her detriment. She is married to Justin, my Taeyang Timulus. Larger and more photos are available on my Flickr if you're interested. I hope you enjoy these!

[Image: 9977392906_8126ed055b_z.jpg]
Pullip Japan Wonder Festival Batgirl by vadafade, on Flickr

[Image: 9977468723_274b52ba7e_z.jpg]

[Image: 9977335115_9ab76a39bb_z.jpg]

[Image: 9977364834_50e1007196_z.jpg]

[Image: 9977342475_cb16f4fa56_z.jpg]
She's gorgeous! I love that wig on her and I'm crazy for a doll with teeth and a dark skin toned girl.
She's great, I would love to see her modded into a full Katniss custom, I love The Hunger Games!
She is so incredibly pretty. That wig is perfect for her...
I normally don't like the Batgirl Pullip but yours looks really amazing with the new wig and outfit
(︶ω︶)
Wow, I love her eyes! Inara looks very strong and thoughtful Heart
Thanks so much for the kind words, guys!

(09-28-2013, 09:08 PM)koolajp Wrote: [ -> ]She's great, I would love to see her modded into a full Katniss custom, I love The Hunger Games!

Nah, I just like the outfit -- it suits Inara's character and profession. I'm not a huge Hunger Games fan, but I would be curious to see a less-rare or maybe a My Select Pullip modded into Katniss. But not my Batgirl! LOL.

(09-29-2013, 08:37 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I love her eyes!

Thanks so much! They're just her stock eyes, so I can't take credit there. I do love how she looks in them!
@___@ She's beautiful.
Someone who's been on my wishlist for a while, but she's just not that huge of a want for me,atm. ^^;; ONE DAY,THOUGH.

Until then, I'll look at beautiful photos like yours.<3 The wig is great.
Aw, thank you!
I never thought I'd like a Pullip with teeth, but WF Batgirl changed my mind. She's very versatile and I like how she's pulled off this look.
Same, CB -- WF Batgirl is the only Pullip with teeth that I like. I don't know why, but I really don't like any of the others who have their mouths open or teeth showing! In fact, when I got my Isul Mad Hatter, I was shocked (and slightly dismayed) that his mouth is painted slightly open.

But for some reason, I just love WF Batgirl. Thanks for the kind words.
The wig with her skin tone is a great combo!
She is stunning , Wow!
I love that outfit on her smile And oh, Yukiko (Pullip Yuki) and Inara's eye faceup and brow do look a bit alike.
Thanks, everyone!
Pages: 1 2