Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My brother Lir and my other brother Lir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WI Merl NV: Hi! I’m Whispering Island Merl, Nostalgia Version.
[Image: wi1.jpg]

WI Merl NV: This is my brother Lir.
[Image: wi2.jpg]

WI Merl NV: And this is my other brother Lir.
[Image: wi3.jpg]

WI Merl NV: Here we are showing you our eyelid colors.
[Image: wi4.jpg]

Meryl: Oh, sure! Don’t introduce Meryl!
[Image: wi5.jpg]

Meryl: Meryl doesn’t HAVE eyelids!
[Image: wi6.jpg]

Meryl: She CAN’T show you her eyelid color!
[Image: wi7.jpg]

WI Merl NV: *Sigh* And this is Meryl.
[Image: wi8.jpg]

Lirs:
[Image: wi9.jpg]

[Image: wi10.jpg]

Merl and Meryl:
[Image: wi11.jpg]

Group shots:
[Image: wi12.jpg]

[Image: wi13.jpg]

I love this set! Thanks for looking. More photos of the Nostalgia dolls in my flickr photostream.
I LOVE your new doll intros and photostories, True! They always make me laugh! LOL

Thank you for these comparison photos. I love the original WI set.
Wow they look great. I love this set as well. <3 And oh my goodness poor little Meryl lol She's SUCH a cutie! I'm loving her faceup.
Thank you both! I hadn't intended to get the Nostalgia set but could not resist that brown haired brown eyed Lir. Meryl is a stock Kanta as far as her faceup goes. A lovely, overlooked Dal.
I love how you give your custom Dals names like Meryl (like Merl) and Ditto (like Dita).
Those names. @____@
But very cute little intro!<3

They're all so pretty, I especially like Meryl.
Not only is she a little cutie, but her personality is very funny LOL
I love the ideas you come up with (Dals with Pullip themes and their cute names), just brilliant.
I prefer the original Lir.
And a Dal with a bit oversized outfit look extra cute, like your Meryl smile
Meryl looks best. Better than the stock pullip in my opinion..>>
(i also have a Kanta in my dal herd grin )
Omg you've made me want to get a lir! o.o (and a merl :p)
Awww, so precious all together as a little family! You so such beautiful photo stories, I do enjoy them xD I love the marine theme but have to confess that original Merl is the one who stole my Heart

I can't express how much your Lir's expressions make me want to cuddle them. They look so adorably serious! ^-^ I need an Isul so badly...
Adorable set!!
Thank you all! This is such a cute set, but every set is cuter with a Dal in it.
True, do the Lirs have the same faceup?
(10-01-2013, 01:46 AM)vadafade Wrote: [ -> ]True, do the Lirs have the same faceup?
Not identical, but very very similar.
Ha, I just saw this and it was the highlight of my whole day! Doesn't say a lot for my day, but at least this could make me laugh.
Pages: 1 2