Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*flails* AKEMI!

i thought they axed the hat, the first photos had her wearing it but none of the sales photos or info included it, i was so sad because i love the hat.

she is my next... i mean... after i pay for Adsiltia on wednesday.

seriously, a lot of flailing goin on in here... seems there are more than three fish on this forum after all....
Received my Akemi today!! ^^ She is so perfect I can't even

I'm really surprised that Akemi's arms and legs weren't wrapped up in placstic! It's a nice surprise, because usually it takes me a long time and a lot of sore fingers to get that plastic off! ><

[Image: fee1_zps93484ba5.jpg]
Ah, she's so lovely Welly! The stock photos really didn't do her justice, as usual...with every owner photo she keeps gettin' cuter!

I guess they didn't do the plastic wrap mummification because they didn't think her clothes would stain? They do look very light in colour so she's probably safe from stainage.
That's a lovely picture. Congrats
I got my lunatic queen today! smile

No pictures yet and she won't be coming out of the box until I've moved. She's so pretty!
A mysterious magician arrived mysteriously today. She may just be visiting, I'm honestly not sure as she arrived without explanation but I'm being cautiously optimistic that I at least get to play with her for a little while.
[Image: 11247327063_e75ee721c2.jpg]
Oh wow; I love her faceup.
(12-07-2013, 04:36 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]A mysterious magician arrived mysteriously today. She may just be visiting, I'm honestly not sure as she arrived without explanation but I'm being cautiously optimistic that I at least get to play with her for a little while.
[Image: 11247327063_e75ee721c2.jpg]
Ha ha, me too, I guess you and I are on Santa Groove's "nice" list. As probably the two biggest Groove collectors in the U.S., it's a nice perk for us to have them give us a doll to review and publicize.
She's very pretty! It was smart move to send Hina and True dolls since the photos you both take do way more justice than the stock photos.
oh gods she is GORGEOUS!!!!!! smile

i hope she's a christmas prezzie fer you guys, lord knows you two have gotten to buy more dolls than any 'publicizing' groove has ever done .... lol
(12-08-2013, 01:06 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]As probably the two biggest Groove collectors in the U.S., it's a nice perk for us to have them give us a doll to review and publicize.

I can't think of 2 collectors who deserve it more! smile

So...got a bit of a pre-Christmas miracle this week. I had to sell an LE Disney doll to afford this girl but she's totally worth it!! An amazing coincidence of not only finding a seller willing to accept my offering price, but a LOVELY one willing to debox to save on shipping, and based in the UK so this little cute pie arrived via Royal Mail next day special delivery. It's all happened so fast that I can't quite believe she's here!! Heart 2

[Image: f9qoue.jpg]

You guys, this is Bella Heart

She's the 3rd Dal in the family, and I think Lily and Tuni will appreciate the company. (They're utterly outnumbered by the Pullips LOL)

As the special new arrival, she got to put the star on the tree this year:

[Image: 214e7pi.jpg]

A very special thank-you hug to our own ashbunny2027, whom I adopted Bella from! Ash, I'll take very good care of this little girl xD

And the NekoMao arrived from the US!! (In 5 days, wtf o.o) Here he is:

[Image: 2lifsdk.jpg]

LOL I didn't do this. The seller genuinely gift-wrapped my purchase and marked it 'from Santa' LOL I think she has single-handedly restored my faith in Ebay (and humanity!!) yay the downside is that I don't have the heart to open him till Christmas now!! LOL
Congrats missy! Bella is super cute and neko will be too!

I pretty sure your ebay seller deserves a seller of year award! Ebay can be a evil place so it's lovely to hear there are some decent people on there. smile
Wow, congrats, Missy! Risa is one of the prettiest Dals ever! And Neko Mao -- he is awesome. I can just feel all the dolly excitement buzzing in your house!
Thank you Vada and Super smile

Chibi Risa is properly stunning in person. I've been carrying Bella around like a mini-me and cuddling her all the time, she's just too frikkin cute!!! ->____<-

Yep there's certainly lots of dolly magic buzzing around my house this Christmas o.O a lot of the new arrivals were unexpected (I sure never expected to find a Risa so soon, or own a Mao till next year, and now a Peter Pan is coming too! LOL oops) but they're all so welcome yay

(12-16-2013, 03:09 AM)supernova Wrote: [ -> ]I pretty sure your ebay seller deserves a seller of year award! Ebay can be a evil place so it's lovely to hear there are some decent people on there. smile

I'm pretty sure you're right, Supernova, she was such a breath of fresh air! A nice reminder that Ebay can sometimes be a pleasant experience xD

If anyone ever buys from Soji_Loves_Candy rest assured you're in very good hands. She's my favourite seller EVAH.
God Missy, I love your Chibi Risa, she's stunning! Happy
As promised, here's a little preview of my Gackt, I'll take more photos of him as soon as it stop raining, not complaining though (love the rain! yay)

[Image: 11593624275_df319920f9.jpg]
Gackt <3 por SRose00, en Flickr

[Image: 11594003724_66ab66a7d8.jpg]
Gackt <3 por SRose00, en Flickr

I haven't picked him a name yet, I was thinking Killian maybe Happy