Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both so cute! I looove Misty's colour combination.
Congrats! She's lovely!
Thanks for all the lovely compliments on my Katoya!!! She will be keeping the short wig as her default smile

ShortyBoo: omg your girl looks amazing! I'll keep her face up in mind while doing my mocha mio someday!!

Rachel: congrats on your new family member!! She's super sweet! Mio girls are so unique and so much fun!
[Image: 27312007680_f5a53ae610_c.jpg]Dreams Come True ☆ADAW 22/52☆ by Antique Wolf, on Flickr
You can read about her on flickr, shes very very special to me yay
She looks great in that color wig! I'm sure she'll have a great home with you.
So many new doll family additions and so many photos of them! Ahhh, my heart is exploding with the cuteness! I don't have time to go through and comment on all the new posts I missed, so this will have to do smile
(06-11-2016, 08:53 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: [ -> ]You can read about her on flickr, shes very very special to me yay
That, is a gorgeous photo!! grin
Wow, she's gorgeous! Congrats!
So many pretty new dolls! Congrats, everyone! Daniella is a lovely girl with a lovely story!

Tuxedo Mask got here today, which is the quickest I think I've ever had a doll get to me. Not that I'm complaining. smile I've been wanting this guy for a while, because Tuxedo Mask is easily my favorite character from Sailor Moon, so I'm super excited to have him now.

[Image: 27503969432_39a7ce529e_b.jpg]
Congrats! Welcome, hot guy in a tuxedo!!

Pink Haired Freak, your girl has one of the sweetest faces smile
PHF your new girls is adorable and I love her story. You have a great friend.

Greysprincess, congrats on your new guy smile he seems to have a beautiful stock outfit and a handsome face.
Congrats on your Tuxedo Mask, GreysPrincess. <3 He's adorable!

My new boy got his own thread, but I thought I'd post him here, too:
[Image: 27731516785_a50c8aebdb_z.jpg]Lipchain by Haley, on Flickr
Meet Leo, AKA Lipchain. <3
Congrats on Lipchain! He's gorgeous!

My new boy arrived yesterday, but I only managed to get him looking somewhat like the way I want him to today! Meet Rhapsody!

[Image: 27164195183_d78a5dec74.jpg]Rhapsody by Hayden, on Flickr
New boys! :O There's so much dolly testosterone in the air... xD
[Image: 27707957512_f5e5c4a039_z.jpg]
Wonder Festival Catwoman in Darling Clover.