Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another new guys at home

Barasuishou. I bought her in June
[Image: 27034424104_16ef33f620.jpg]Barasuishou!!! by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

And my last Taeyang Undertaker, who I'm in love with
[Image: 26215537266_73cbd4ec65.jpg]Undertaker with complete outfit by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 26175205071_014d305e50.jpg]I can't stop taking photos of him! by it's_a_secret, en Flickr
congrats they are both lovely dolls smile I love to see undertaker's owner photos smile
it's a secret, Erzbeth is gorgeous! <3 And your Bara is too! I love seeing photos of the old Rozen Maiden dolls. <3 And aaah, Undertaker! Stop reminding me how much I love him! Dx

I love Jayni, GreysPrincess! Lumiere's wig looks so cute on her, too! What a cutie!

The doll I got in a trade with KiraKira arrived today, and I couldn't be more in love!

This is my first doll that won't be based on an original character. I've become....QUITE obsessed with the new Voltron 2016 reboot, Voltron: Legendary Defender. Specifically one Pidge Gunderson, as demonstrated by my current desktop BG:
[Image: 2016-07-13_1508.png]
A bit of a spoiler for those who haven't watched this show(and you should, btw): I'm jumping on the girl Isul bandwagon too.

I still need to get a new wig(I already have it picked out and I'm so excited) and some new glasses(these ones are stolen from my poor poor blind Filato), and possibly a new body and eyechips(I like these but they are a bit darker than Pidge's eyes).

But for now, meet my newest baby!
[Image: 27673821334_ac23420d7c_z.jpg]Pidge Gunderson by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27674135723_dd4ca86b4b_z.jpg]Pidge Gunderson by Haley, on Flickr

I think it's a bit fitting to use a typically male doll to make a character that is a girl who spends the first half of the series masquerading as a boy.
She looks perfect ! And there is a voltron reboot?!? I have to see that. I was a big fan when I was a kid.
Congrats everyone of your new dollies! I always like watching them! Heart

DeadlyNova: I think she fits really well on the character, based on your info (haven't seen the anime). I love the "twist" on her character! She is super cute! LOL

it's a secret: Wow the eyes on Undertaker! I never noticed! But damn they look cool!
I loves me some 1st release Barasuishou! And the Undertaker looks pretty awesome, too.

DeadlyNova, Isul Light is a great choice for that character. I'm looking forward to seeing how she looks on a girl body.
Thank you guys! <3 I'm going to try to get all the stuff I need to make her look like Pidge ASAP! grin

I definitely recommend the Voltron reboot. It's animated by the same animators as Avatar and Legend of Korra so the animation is breathtaking. And the characters are wonderful. <3
I actually watched the 1st hour of the show (not really my thing LOL ) but I CANNOT believe how perfect Isul is for Pidge. The wig is good, almost perfect, as are the glasses. Did you already have the jumper? Because I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how right it is. Yours is just a prettier colour green grin
In the past few days I received Isul Milk Tea, Romantic Alice Blue, Alice du jardin pink, and mad hatter du jardin..and about a week ago I bought Isul Vesselle at Tuesday Morningsmile pictured though, are my alice dolls (and a tiny bit of milk tea..lol)
[Image: 20160721_213250.jpg]
Deadly nova: omg omg .... Pidge is the cutest thing!!!! She's my favorite character in Voltron!!!!
desiree: what a beautiful collection you have! They all look awesome together.
My first Pullip arrived today. She is so beautiful. I could not be happier with my choice for my first. https://flic.kr/p/KptK3j I can't figure out how to post the photo so I just left the direct link, I hope that is okay.
Congrats on your new doll! Will you be deboxing her?

If you're trying to do this from a phone, I don't know if that's the same. On a computer, to the right of your photo, there are 3 icons. The one in the middle is an arrow. Click on that. A window should open that says "Share 1 photo to:" Click the option for BBCode and choose a medium size or smaller from the drop down like 464 x 640. Then copy everthing that appears in the box above the size and has url in it, and then paste it in your post.
Thank you for the help Cornflower Blue! I am trying to post if from my iPad. I am going to eventually debox her as soon as I figure out a good spot for her to be displayed. smile
[Image: 28489033242_7c4ecd937b_z.jpg]Pullip Sailor Pluto by Beth, on Flickr
Aww! I adore her! *o* Many congratz for her orkira!

My new doll is Eternia
[Image: 28559041125_8db3d31d31.jpg]Pullip Eternia by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28559040735_9d54e4d778.jpg]Pullip Eternia by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28530877571_4226f0928f.jpg]Sin nombre aún-Pullip Eternia by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

The lighting is a mess I know ^^'
Thank you it's a secret & congrats on your new beautiful doll Eternia!