Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on both of your new dolls smile deboxing a doll is pure happiness
Congrats on your new Eternia, it's a secret!
They do multiply quickly, my 2nd Pullip came today, I will debox her this weekend and take better photos. smile

[Image: 28541795081_6af1854c55_z.jpg]Pullip Snow Miku by Beth, on Flickr
Congrats on Snow Miku orkira! She's so pretty, I'd love to collect the Miku dolls one day too!
Congrats orkira! Snow Miku I so pretty. I love getting a plushie with a doll and the snowman is a good one.
Beautiful new dolls, everyone! <3 I can't wait to see your Snow Miku deboxed, orkira! <3

I took two Tuesday Morning trips over the weekend so I have some new babies to share with you guys:

[Image: 28026209013_3f4af9aa31_z.jpg]Arthur <3 by Haley, on Flickr
Meet Arthur, my Nostalgia Lir. This picture doesn't do him justice at all and I must take more!

And the new flock of minis that arrived. I had ONE before this.....sheesh.
[Image: 28025393334_c7eccf3cac_z.jpg]Moolinda by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28642302465_7ae70ffea3_z.jpg]Bunny by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28563564931_ef5be21389_z.jpg]Lilo by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28563703081_e0f880e6c6_z.jpg]Alice by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28357787780_3b920a325b_z.jpg]Saffy by Haley, on Flickr
(07-30-2016, 08:10 AM)torythehuman Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on Snow Miku orkira! She's so pretty, I'd love to collect the Miku dolls one day too!
Thank you! She will most likely be the only Miku I get as I don't really care for the other ones but she is just gorgeous!
(07-30-2016, 10:00 AM)PollyPut the KettleOn Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats orkira! Snow Miku I so pretty. I love getting a plushie with a doll and the snowman is a good one.
Thank you! The snowman is too cute that came with her!
(07-30-2016, 01:41 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful new dolls, everyone! <3 I can't wait to see your Snow Miku deboxed, orkira!
I can't wait to debox her. Hopefully I will have time to sit down and debox her tonight. :/
Congrats on your beautiful dolls!
Wow, many new additions. Congratulations everyone!
DeadlyNova: Hahaha!!! yay mini world domination!!!! Tongue
Aloalo is cuter than her stock photos. Maybe it's the angle of the light. I wonder if I need her... she's Hawaiian... I love Hawaii... I like that they chose a real word for her name; means 'hibiscus'.

Thanks to TrueFan, PTFCo has a new mini member recruited from Tuesday Morning. Wee Alice is every bit as cute as her stock photos suggest. She has mismatched eyes but it kind of looks like a lighting difference in photos. Her hair is so lovely and neat. I think, no rough-and-tumble adventures; I'd hate it to get as frizzy as Sunsette's hair.

[Image: 28379242580_7afdbc77a9_o.jpg]
Thank you guys! You should get Aloalo, Alliecat. smile She's very cute in person and has lovely lips, plus her skintone is very nice and unique. <3 Congrats on your little Alice! She's adorable and I think the mismatched eyes make her very unique!

(And to think I said a few months ago I didn't have plans to get any minis...LOL)
Ha, ha, DeadlyNova! Those minis are sneaky.
Congrats on getting mini Alice, Alliecat, she is adorable!
My new doll. I just rewigged her. She is Dal Coco and was given Byul Paulia's wig and stock outfit. Yeah!!! It was way easier than I thought and gave my dd and I the best of both worlds. We loved Coco's face, but not her wig and we loved Paulia's outfit but not her face (though it is a gorgeous (face-up???)...So now we have what we feel is a one gorgeous Dal Gal smile

[Image: 28398967920_a19bfe8f31_m.jpg] [Image: 28398968150_7cd5c044c6_m.jpg][Image: 28066130464_c1afb2ae8d_m.jpg]
I love Coco's faceup, and she looks lovely in Paulia's stock! (I also stole Paulia's stock for a Dal.)
Congrats on the mini Alice, Alliecat! Hooray for minis!

jenbear78, I also stole Paulia's outfit to put on a Dal. But I let her keep her wig.
jenbear78 your Dal is beautiful. Great job on her!

I got my 3rd Pullip and 1st Dal in the mail today and have more dolls on the way. I think I am hooked/obsessed now.
[Image: 28095480083_1c67b5095b_z.jpg]Pullip Midnight Velvet & Dal Sentimental Noon. by Beth, on Flickr