Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on the new girls, all!
(11-10-2016, 12:02 PM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Hooray! This made my day. Alura and Noir are both home safely. Thanks to Kyubi09 for how lovely Noir came wrapped. *excited*

[Image: 27wvhio.jpg]

Congrats!!! Wow Noir is super pretty. >___<

I managed to get these old sets of Kani Honey and FuzzyLogic >___<
I should have gotten them years ago, but yeah LOL it didnt happen so it happened now

[Image: 30258450314_c016cac360.jpg]

And Alura is the latest doll in the house

[Image: 30875900005_9ac9da909c.jpg]

I love this black bob wig so much?? I put Alura in it. Classical Alice is wearing Alura's wig now LOL

[Image: 30267465134_f237924db1.jpg]
Oh my word, enofelli! What a dolly mail day you had. Alura is darling re-dressed/wigged/styled. Great fashion forward look. Congrats. I love love love Alura's wig, it has the most beautiful violet-purple to it.
enofelli, you got really cute sets. i have the honey kani one. it is very well made. I like the wig swap, it is very hard to find nice black wigs.
Congrats everyone on the dollies and sets.
Congrats on the new additions, everybody! <3

I had to drive my grandfather to the doctor yesterday, and couldn't resist checking the TM in the town we went to, despite them not having any dolls the last time I went there just two or so weeks ago. I'm glad I did! wink
[Image: 30972109776_e81898d067_z.jpg]GUESS WHO by Haley, on Flickr
Congrats smile she is a cutie smile
As promised here is my new plastic kid, who is inspired by my flesh and blood kid Tongue Kiki and chrysanthemum did a great job, he is a piece of art. my son helped me choose him shoes, clothes and toys. but he wont share his 1000000 cars with him, stingy kid! Kiki sanded his nose to increase similarity to the actual person, and with his mouth and eyes she did a splendid job. people who knows my son were all impressed. his name is Babur and he will be spoiled!

[Image: 25389103809_c7e4e5e6f2.jpg]Good morning smile by goche moche, on Flickr
Congrats on the new dolls! I can't tell which Pullip that is. I'm not an expert on Pullips Sweatdrop

He is uber cute1!! Love the dinosaur plush.
That's so cute that you had a doll made to look like your son!! Congrats! He's cute as a button!

Thank you guys! She is Saras, enofelli. smile I have named her Morgiana.
(11-17-2016, 11:27 PM)enofelli Wrote: [ -> ]He is uber cute1!! Love the dinosaur plush.

Thank you smile the plushie comes with the IKEA bedroom set for 1/12scale.

(11-18-2016, 01:35 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]That's so cute that you had a doll made to look like your son!! Congrats! He's cute as a button!

Thank you guys! She is Saras, enofelli. smile I have named her Morgiana.

She has a beautiful name , totally fits her.
Thank you smile he looks more like Blythe faceplate (weird sentence indeed). But The only boy Blythe customized I like doesn't ship outside of China sad
Congrats on finding a Saras, DeadlyNova! I think she's very underrated and you've given her a great name.

Offgenemi, your custom Isul is adorable!
Congrats on the new dolls, everyone! Alura is really cute with short hair. Yay for finding an unexpected TM doll -- my Sara says hello to Morgiana! And Offgenemi, I already told you Babur is adorable smile
This is my new boy! He arrived yesterday - he's a Rayne and I've called him Devon.

[Image: 30947512482_488ce2f3ee.jpg]Devon by Hayden, on Flickr
Thank you CornflowerBlue and Alliecat smile i really love him!

congrats on your new doll, poisonedDeath. i dont see that many Rayne owner photos, he is very handsome, this jacket is perfect for him smile