Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks everyone. smile Everyone needs a Heiwa imho. ;P
[Image: 11720079214_aa3be5a2e8_z.jpg]
New Arrivals! grin by *NatTheCat*

Katoya was wrapped (by my mom) and under the Christmas tree for a while, and Raiki showed up a little before 2014! grin
Congrats Nan! Katoya is one of the most amazing Dal's I've ever seen. I love her to pieces. And a Raiki! You must have been really good this year.
Wow - is that an open-mouth smile Raiki has!? I never knew there were Taeyangs with open-mouthed smiles - cool!!

They're gorgeous Nat, congratulations. Like Byronic said you must've been on Santa's good list grin
[Image: 9b2a22a5-1119-4e32-b609-c3bb92ea3f1c_zps85260f12.jpg]

Sakito and Rei arrived! ^^ I'm so pleased with them. Really surprised by how great their wigs are in terms of quality - so smooth and silky! I think they'll be keeping them - I usually rewig all my taeyangs, but these are definitely keepers!
Sakito's wig also comes with bits of turquoise at the back and sides ^^

Can't wait to take more photos of them yay
Oh WOW Welly, those are 2 gorgeous guys!! I love their stock too, awesome.

Please show us more pics of Sakito soon! I feel like I should be holding my girls up to the laptop screen to get a look at him *_* LOL
Sakito is totally droolworthy, and he has a nice wig?! Oh man, I do NOT need to be tempted by a Tae now!

I don't have Katoya, but she is a great Dal. I always think she's make an awesome Arya from Game of Thrones.
Congrats!!
Katoya is awesome!! She will go to my wishlist smile
I love those two boys you have, Welly--they are both super handsome.
Holy moly! I'm kind of wishing I got the whole Nightmare set and Garo Rei is gorgeous, too!
Congrats everyone! Such cute boys and I love Katoya's skin tone. I need to come up with more characters for little girls so I can get more Dals. ;P
Thank you so so much everyone ^^! Thanks for all the love to my two boys! Once they see all your lovely comments it will make their heads even bigger!! ^^"

I'll definitely take more pics of them - I'm thinking to do a photoshoot of all my boys soon cos I love taeyangs so much! I think I have more taeyangs than pullips! ^^'

Cornflower blue, Kuanyin4 : heheeeeeeheee I'm glad I can spread the taeyang love!! x) you should both definitely get them, they're gorgeous in person and I cannot stop stroking their hair! @@

Extra thanks to Shann for letting me buy Sakito, thank you so much! ^^ I love him to bits!
Sakito is better in person then on the promo pics! Congrats smile
Oh Welly... those Taeyans... I think i just fall in love yay
Groan, I wish I had the sense to get Rei when he was available.. Those boys are so handsome.