Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone's new dolls are so pretty. The customs are great, I'm always amazed how clever customizers are.

I got Ayanamei Rei Evangelion for Christmas. She's so pretty - I changed her into the school outfit as I didn't really like the white bodysuit. Plus the vinyl was disintergrating so I didn't want to damage it further.

[Image: eea360694e7e647e0286d1326219f4ca.jpg]

[Image: 672e5d5fae3d6a246d70428e9e037be3.jpg]
She is very cute, she has some interesting stock right ? I love her hair smile
I love coming back to this thread after a week or so. Lovely additions and congratulations, everyone. Rei is such a sweet-looking Pullip. She has such a sad story arch in EVA. Between her and Asuka, I have always loved Rei's design better, Pullip-wise.
Ddung and Bong-gu came today. Only took 20 days from Korea to California. Rex thought they were his. LOL smile
[Image: 2u5rvrc.jpg]
Oh they are super cute I would have claimed them for myself as well smile
Yay he arrived!
[Image: 23iaxvm.jpg]
Very handsome ! Congrats
(12-30-2016, 10:09 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]the forum seems so quiet smileeverybody must be enjoying their holidays.
after french and USA tracking systems made it look like i would never have her, my mail lady found this pretty girl and i could put her together. meet Oget smile she is Sehvar's best friend smile She is made by Carla's dolly Atelier, and she happens to be my first custom Dal.
[Image: 31159588933_6effb88f1e.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr

Congrats Offgenemi. She is adorable, a very pretty dal. Now I want a Dal custom.
Isul Eder, enjoying being un-boxed, and loving the snowfall.
[Image: fcn2ox.jpg]

[Image: 2meets9.jpg]
Redrenard, thank you very much. I think dals have a lot of potential when they are customized. I am totally obsessed with them. I need tan dals smile

Is isul Eder looking a bit cheeky ? He is very cute and he has an interesting character smile I love it. I also love his shoes smile congrats
Congrats, renlee83, Eder is a cutie pie!
Thanks, Offgenemi and Cornflower Blue. He is a great Isul release. Now I want his Dal counterpart, Alpin (Of course!).
[Image: B0CD24E3-36C7-4A6C-8009-97ACCAD3639F_zpsizopg6ok.jpg]
Who's the little cutie in the cow-print??
Adorable additions, Melissa. I love my Little Pullip Calfy. Such a sweet cow-girl.