Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
congrats, they are very beautiful dolls smile
(01-08-2017, 08:41 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Who's the little cutie in the cow-print??

As renlee83 said, she is Little Pullip Calfy. She's the second Little Pullip I've got, the first one was Little Rche.
Loving my new Lil' Fairy Riam.
[Image: 2h4gf1y.jpg]
She is adorable! I can't imagine how tiny those clothes and boots must be!
She came quick! She is very cute!
She did come rather expediently. smile

So did my Sample Sale Cedric (wow that was fun to type and say!). Here he is in all his sweet and smiling glory. Smitten, for sure.
[Image: 9tini8.jpg]
He is adorable! Mine is en route-- I'm even more excited after seeing your picture smile
Congrats everyone on all the new dollies very exciting. Happy

Cedric looks real cute. I think next to Eloise they would be adorable.
Isul MDJ is very dashing in person.
[Image: 2jd5fs5.jpg]
[Image: 32229351452_c8c8bb5036_z.jpg]
A trio of troublemakers from the Sample Sale: DeLorean, Natalie, and Classical Alice. They look to be in great shape and have all their accessories. Yeah for that!
Nice haul, Cornflower! DeLorean is so colorful. Happy to see they kept all the accessories in with them. Congrats! smile
Does your classical Alice also have an unusual eyechip?
[Image: 88B36253-52C0-4BE5-BD3D-5F7CDE8B232D_zpstgkcvrzf.jpg]

Finally! I've been waiting a while for these two and the wait was worth it! The doll on the left is of course Vesselle, and on the right is a custom by my lovely friend Merc. She took a very hideously photoshopped "plan" by me and turned out a beautiful custom tan MIO. smile
(01-19-2017, 05:53 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Finally! I've been waiting a while for these two and the wait was worth it! The doll on the left is of course Vesselle, and on the right is a custom by my lovely friend Merc. She took a very hideously photoshopped "plan" by me and turned out a beautiful custom tan MIO. smile

Beautiful custom! What is her name? I really like her complexion and those stunning chips. I love my Vesselle. He is such a fancy boy with his hat. Congrats on your new lovelies. smile
(01-19-2017, 06:24 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2017, 05:53 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Finally! I've been waiting a while for these two and the wait was worth it! The doll on the left is of course Vesselle, and on the right is a custom by my lovely friend Merc. She took a very hideously photoshopped "plan" by me and turned out a beautiful custom tan MIO. smile

Beautiful custom! What is her name? I really like her complexion and those stunning chips. I love my Vesselle. He is such a fancy boy with his hat. Congrats on your new lovelies. smile
Thank you, her name is Mandy! Her eye chips are from Lullaby for Dolls on etsy.