Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alliecat! These are lovely gifts! I think you have a dolly guardian angel smile nanachan and the little one ( is she a panda or cat? I don't know much about the early little pullip releases) are perfect additions to your dolly family smile congratulations!

Poisoneddeath congrats on your new girls. Which release are they? They are both very pretty I really like the eyes of misty. Is magenta Kuhn?
(01-29-2017, 04:34 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Poisoneddeath congrats on your new girls. Which release are they? They are both very pretty I really like the eyes of misty. Is magenta Kuhn?

Misty is a Marianne, and Magenta is indeed a Kuhn.
PoisonedDeath, your girls are both quite lovely. I especially love Magenta's style Heart 2

Offgenemi, the wee girl is Panda smile Soooo pretty in both sizes.
(01-29-2017, 03:09 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I got two new girls today. I'm so i love with the pair of them already.

This is Misty.

[Image: 31758957573_5e7255d8b7.jpg]Misty by Hayden, on Flickr

And this is Magenta.

[Image: 31728443804_82167741d3.jpg]Magenta by Hayden, on Flickr

Love you new girls PoisonedDeath. My favorite is Misty can't believe that is Marianne. Wow

Here is my new addition Moirai.

[Image: 32536063241_8708029e23.jpg]Moirai by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Beautiful new dolly-fam members, redrenard! I especially love that shot of Misty. smile Moirai is a unique Byul and so adorable. I would love to have her next to my Byul Rhiannon as Steampunk Sisters. Congrats!
(02-03-2017, 05:33 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful new dolly-fam members, redrenard! I especially love that shot of Misty. smile Moirai is a unique Byul and so adorable. I would love to have her next to my Byul Rhiannon as Steampunk Sisters. Congrats!

Thank you renlee83, my doll is just Byul though. I agree Rhiannon and Moirai would look great together.
Nella & Hamilton arrived late last week. I adore both! Although, I need to figure out best practice to get some staining off of Hamilton's face plate.
This is from Groove's poor choice to wrap a black-dyed, cotton bonnet strap around the doll in-box.
[Image: qrkgeh.jpg]
[Image: 2s8p65i.jpg]
Congrats renlee83, Nella is an awesome doll. She is one of those doll with such detailed stock. Hamilton is beautiful. Awful about the stain. I would contact them they are pretty good with giving you at least a discount for a next time purchase. Unfortunately things do happen sometimes.
Congrats, renlee83 on Nella and Hamilton. Unfortunately, that staining is very common with Hamilton.
Welcome home Peter Pan! smile
Love love love her
[Image: 32770453455_8739d3414b_z.jpg]
(02-08-2017, 06:48 AM)whimsu Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome home Peter Pan! smile
Love love love her
[Image: 32770453455_8739d3414b_z.jpg]

Congrats, whimsu peter pan is a great pullip. Her skin tone is my favorite part about her and how it matches her eye tone.

Got my Ugliest wife custom yesterday. Took me some time to get her all put together. I totally forgot that her eye chip size are of the smaller size. So I didn't have a lot of chips in that size. But then I remember a pair from a used custom I bought recently and I thought it went perfectly with her colors. Hope you guys like her.

[Image: 31946839124_240b07c59a.jpg]Lenore by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 32407108920_8392fce7a4.jpg]Lenore by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Congrats on your custom girl. She is beautiful! I love everything about her
Lenore is beautiful, redrenard! Congrats on such a wonderful custom girl.
Oooh, so pretty! Grey is my favorite color and I'm a sucker for a nice grey color scheme like that!
Thank you so much guys. Happy you like her. Happy