Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my latest addition to my doll family. She is a Pullip Stica that I bought used (nude and bald) on Ebay. She doesn't have a name yet but I'm working on it!
[Image: 32165373303_652bb20689_z.jpg]IMG_4671 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr
Love the oversized bow and outfit, blackxlily. Her wig is great. Digging the pale tones on her. Cute boots, too. Congrats on her! smile
I love her in this wig, she is adorable smile
That's a cute look for a Stica!
Excuse the rushed photo taken with my phone, but I really wanted to show off my new girl straight away!

Meet Hotaru!

[Image: 32933517391_4edbd63714.jpg]Hotaru by Hayden, on Flickr

She was a gift from the wonderful DeadlyNova, and I'm so glad to own this little cutie, and also glad to have such an amazing friend!
My new girl arrived today. She's been named Becky by my husband (I was going to call her Quinn, but we decided that wasn't the right name for her LOL)

[Image: b54d101c772a91bffc26f38fb56c72fb.jpg]

[Image: 1301dda8d6b5936ca5625cd1f8293a97.jpg]
I'm really pleased your Aquel is as lovely as she looked online. I can see your hub's point, I often plan a name then the girl arrives and it's a ridiculous idea. Becky is perfect for her smile
Becky is really cute! My husband helps me with naming too... Usually it's more of a situation where I show him the doll then bounce names off of him but he has proposed a couple of names.
Becky is adorable, Lejays17. And I like Hotaru's edgy prettiness, PD. Cute shirt!
I received Varele and Canele recently. But have only had time to unbox Miss V. She has stolen my heart.
[Image: i1l45d.jpg]
Thanks all for the nice words about Becky. Hubs is used to me naming things - I have a large collection o bears too, who all have different names. And I do like that he's interested enough in the dolls to think of names for them.

renlee83, love her dress and mask(?). The purple & gold look so pretty together.
so many cute dolls! congrats everyone smile
The Fox arrived so quickly from Japan! Happy to have her home.

[Image: abkz6q.jpg]
Congrats on The fox renlee83. She is one my favorite Pullip.

Got my Eniva Queen custom. Very happy camper. Wanted to share this is Millicent. Happy

[Image: 32924653920_ff9c18913c.jpg]Millicent by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 32928117870_8697ea1bed.jpg]Millicent by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 33155594462_9613402240.jpg]Millicent by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Congrats on your new dollies, everybody! They're all perfect. <3

Millicent is GORGEOUS, redrenard. I love her subtle freckles. <3

I took a special trip to a Tuesday Morning I'd never been to before to pick up this little girl. They had her and Captain Hook but I managed to pass him up. (She had the old SKU, I'm not sure what his was...)

She's adorable. <3 I love her so much. She hasn't told me much about herself yet, but I do know she is a sophisticated little lady.

I also have another new doll the arrived a few days ago, but she needs some things before I can post photos of her!

But for now, meet Olivia!
[Image: 33322450882_08b268a8a0_z.jpg]Miss Olivia by Haley, on Flickr
Thank you DeadlyNova, love your Charlotte she is a great Dal. Love the purple hue she has with her pale skin tone.