Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Playful Raindrops, AKA Meringue, is now home! Cannot wait to free her.
[Image: 17z9yd.jpg]
(10-04-2017, 08:40 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on everyone's new dolls - I love looking at them all.

I got Taffy for my anniversary today - Chris listened to me sighing over her online for the last 6 months, so he got her for me Happy

[Image: 5e68bc4d89b1d0f64cb078ed8bfa7e01.jpg]

[Image: 58a3174d31eda5d0b7037887c06e8625.jpg]

Congrats Lejays17 love Taffy but again I'm partial to brunettes.Happy She looks great. Love to see real photos of stock dollies, you get to see how they really look. Her eyes are a lot lighter than I thought.
Taffy is so pretty grin
Taffy, I must have you someday! Congrats, Lejays17. Gorgeous girl!

Elisabeth seems happy her sister Carnilla arrived...mischief makers for sure!
[Image: bg4w7o.jpg]

Romantic king and queen arrived on the same day, even though I ordered them from different places! A match made in heaven. With them, I have now completed the entire romantic series.
[Image: 2dqvq87.jpg]
Congrats for your new dolls they look wonderful together even in the box
Congrats on your new dolls and completing your romantic series! Your mischief makers sisters are so much fun.
(10-19-2017, 08:53 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats for your new dolls they look wonderful together even in the box
(10-19-2017, 11:32 AM)PollyPut the KettleOn Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on your new dolls and completing your romantic series! Your mischief makers sisters are so much fun.

Thanks so much, you two! I think I will open the vampires next week. Today was Romantic King. I posted him in the daily photo thread smile
Queen Serenity arrived a few days ago. Pricey, but so ethereal and lovely in real life! Still have to put the wings on her mermaid dress. I think my better half wanted her more than I did, to be honest. wink
[Image: 11b3cjm.jpg]
Queen Serenity is gorgeous!

Ended up grabbing a Lucia at TM this weekend. I've really enjoyed changing up the look of her stock wig (I like the frizzy, wild look on her) and I think Regen Noir's dress suits her:

[Image: 6MZvqYt.jpg]
(10-30-2017, 02:37 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Queen Serenity is gorgeous!

Ended up grabbing a Lucia at TM this weekend. I've really enjoyed changing up the look of her stock wig (I like the frizzy, wild look on her) and I think Regen Noir's dress suits her

Lucia looks amazing like this. I love her stock wig even more with Noir's clothes. Great choices, GP!

Unboxed, colorfasted, and styled my new Pullip Yuri. She is a gorgeous, unique Pullip. But her stock sandals are pretty meh. I have seen better on other releases. Still, I wouldn't give her up for anything. smile

[Image: 2u4scbm.jpg]
Xiao Fan came yesterday. Her stock and wig are phenomenal. What a classic girl. Great use of color, too. Her minty eyeliner is my favorite. Plus I love those classic anime-style chips they used to use more.
[Image: 2r3gjyb.jpg]
Not exactly a new doll, because I got her in May, as a cheap ebay purchase.

[img][Image: 38186949684_56b0dc466e_m.jpg]dk by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]

But I hated the wig on her (although it actually ended up being perfect on my Dal Lyla), and she ended up in my bald dolly box, waiting for the perfect wig. I had my eye on one from jpopdolls for awhile, but I wasn't entirely sure, and was waiting (and waiting and waiting...) for a sale. That finally happened Cyber Monday, and the wig ended up being exactly what I was looking for! Yay!

Meet Larue:

[img][Image: 38015929945_b76aa2cd5e_z.jpg]Larue1 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
Hahaha, that's cute! She looks a little undecided as yet LOL
Congrats to all of you on the new additions!
She looks adorable in her new wig! Can I ask which one it is?
Quote:She looks adorable in her new wig! Can I ask which one it is?

Sure. It's Neverland Neverland size 7/8. http://www.jpopdolls.net/store/Neverland...d-7/8.html