Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-25-2018, 05:58 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]After a looong time of thinking Byul's were pretty strange looking, I've gone to the dark side...

[img][Image: 39183451560_b8857402e5_z.jpg]TL1 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]

Tiger Lily has long been the Gateway Byul.
(03-25-2018, 05:58 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]After a looong time of thinking Byul's were pretty strange looking, I've gone to the dark side...
Haha. I am not there yet. But she is a lot cuter in so many owner photos than in the stock ones. Congrats smile
And congrats to Renlee & BerryByul on the recent arrivals too -- both very pretty.
HAhhaha welcome to the dark side smile she is a million times cuter in person , right? I have a tiger lily as well, she is gorgeous smile
Quote:she is a million times cuter in person , right?

I've always heard that about Byuls, but honestly... she looked about what I thought she'd look like. The mouth is still pretty unfortunate smile But I do think she's adorable!

Quote:Tiger Lily has long been the Gateway Byul.

Hahahaha!
Quote:Tiger Lily has long been the Gateway Byul.

Hahahaha!
[/quote]

You laugh now but I started with her and ended up with 4 or 5! :0
Oh, I don't doubt it. There are a few other Byuls I could see myself acquiring eventually...
Oh yay, you made her cute!
(03-25-2018, 10:06 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha. I am not there yet. But she is a lot cuter in so many owner photos than in the stock ones. Congrats smile
And congrats to Renlee & BerryByul on the recent arrivals too -- both very pretty.

I'm not there yet either, but I'll admit that I like this Byul more than all the other ones I've seen by far! (I recently warmed up to Dal's face after having been so certain I'd never buy one, so it's probably only a matter of time before the Byuls start coming my way... xd )
thanks to fishy's sale i welcomed these two girls
[Image: 39229622920_7b9387ee0e.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
i already had the classical alice and little pullip romantic alice but not this little alice hahaha she was on my ebay watch list. very happy to have her here with her big sister.
[Image: 26167490707_8e31cd64f5.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
petit champlain is a very natural looking, gorgeous girl so now i have a second jdoll. i really hope one day i will find melrose avenue for a good price. this girl is very pretty, she will look great in several different types of clothes. Mariya is very happy to have a new jdoll at home , it only took me 3-4 years!!!
Yaay, new additions! They are all lovely -- congrats! grin
Yes, you need more J-Dolls.
Congrats! Those are both a couple of cuties.
Thank you very much !!!
...and this is fishy's fault XD
This is a sample-sale girl. Conveniently, the same day fishy let me know about her, I'd sold some unused workshop stuff for just about the same price.
She is gorgeous. And she even came with her little spyglass. (It's not very seaworthy; it doesn't even have a lanyard, so I'll have to add something. Dropping things from aloft is not cool.)

[Image: 41175269512_71be95ce81_b.jpg]

She also appears to be a time-traveller, because postal tracking shows that she is capable of being in at least two places at once LOL
I wonder if she'll teach me how to do it...?

[Image: 40505444284_e4be711733_z.jpg]
Ooh! So pretty and tempting.
I am so happy to see you with this girl, Allie smile She is stunning & her style was made for the PTFC!