Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, she’s cute! Still not one I need for myself but I’m looking forward to seeing everbody’s pictures of her!
Congratulations, Cornflower Blue! Happy
She's so cute! I love her eyes! Heart 2
Thanks! I hope they continue to be more creative with the eyechips.
(04-25-2018, 11:29 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]She looks very cute also you really took a gr at photo of her, white hair and fair skin is not an easy photo target.
I think it helped that it was getting late and the sun was fading fast.
Congrats. She does look fluffy and cuddly.
Thanks!
Received my new girl in the mail yesterday, a Kikipop Diner Cream Soda. So darn cute. My first KKP. Very funny/quirky design. Reminds me of a Troll doll mixed with Rainbow Brite. She is so fun. Love her on my desk.
[Image: 142c7k6.jpg]
Kikipops are so cute!
Aw. Their faces are really sweet. I like her colour combination too. Congrats smile
Cinnamoroll is lovely, so cuddly-looking.

the kikipop is sweet too smile
When I first got into Pullips a few years back, Taeyang Jade was one of my first "grails." While he slipped off that list in subsequent years, I couldn't resist putting in the minimum bid for him a couple weeks ago when he came up on ebay for a decent price. Much to my surprise I won! He arrived today in a box that looked like it sat in a puddle for weeks (it's been pouring here), to the point where both the mailing box and his actual box were soaked through. Luckily, he wasn't wet himself. I love his jaunty hat!

[img][Image: 27287463257_eabbfeb8f0_z.jpg]Jade1 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
Congrats! He's quite a striking fellow, with his green eyes and purple hair.
Yay for Jade! I love seeing photos of him.

Got the 2 Gouk collabs. Love 'em, to the moon and back.

[Image: 20i99cp.jpg]
Arrived today from the lovely kitten-squid. She took just over a week to arrive, which is very impressive from half-way around the world!!

Meet Naoko - who Chris has named Zoey. It's dark when I get home from work, so a quick inside-pic will have to do for now. Hopefully the weather will be okay on Friday & I can go outside with her.

[Image: 3fca794e344833789fc8eb59d5d43e55.jpg]
(05-20-2018, 02:27 PM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Yay for Jade! I love seeing photos of him.

Got the 2 Gouk collabs. Love 'em, to the moon and back.

[Image: 20i99cp.jpg]

oh, they're so pretty!! what a cute pair. will you keep them in their boxes, or unbox them..?

T

So here is Paja I bought her from a seller on here she's arrived safe and sound all the way from Canada