Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kranrabat, that white rabbit is a perfect match for Alice!
(08-13-2018, 11:10 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]Kanrabat, you're tempting me with Aira now. x3 She looks gorgeous irl.

And CreamPop, your Tina is adorable! If you don't mind me asking, is she a cream white or more grey-skinned?

Those Ken pants actually don't look bad on your Isul, Betsy. Other than being secretly up to his armpits. LOL

You should get her. At that price, she's LOADED with stuff! Her unpopularity is the perfect opportunity to have this "limited" edition 4 freaking years later at such a price on Pullip Style! Plus I ordered her "sister", Laura. Man, those two will look amazing together!
NEW DOLLIES!

Meet Laura and a Dal "embryo" for a Dal full custom:
[Image: irrVzCB.jpg]

Laura came with her body wrapped in stain-protecting plastics. So I had to undress her (it was difficult) and remove that plastic tape. That tape was a bit pointless because the doll stained anyway. Meh, not that I display my dolls naked anyway.

[Image: 8PHW2af.jpg]

Laura is magnificent. I LOVE her look.

[Image: Lqynb9j.jpg]

As expected, she look FANTASTIC with Aira. Now, what could possibly sit in that chair? A cute steampunkish robot would be ideal, but which one?

[Image: nsG6rbh.jpg]
Laura and Aira make a perfect pair!
They look fantastic together. I haven't completely undressed my Laura, but she's a sample doll so it betting she doesn't have the plastic.

Also my Brand New Purrezza has very faint maroon/pink on her waist & knees but unless she's naked you can't really tell
(08-19-2018, 12:42 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Laura and Aira make a perfect pair!

Hell yeah you can say that again! When I saw her I knew she would be perfect with Aira. And the fact that she's at the same special price made me pull the trigger as soon as the cash was available. Heart
(08-19-2018, 01:49 PM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2018, 12:42 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Laura and Aira make a perfect pair!

Hell yeah you can say that again! When I saw her I knew she would be perfect with Aira. And the fact that she's at the same special price made me pull the trigger as soon as the cash was available. Heart
Wait, wait, so now if I cave in for one I have to get both? LOL

Anyway, my three Pullips finally arrived after a long ride overseas from Australia! I adore Fourrure in person - just look past the damage on the box (yes it looks bad, but thankfully it's nothing too terribly serious on the doll...) Sorry I was a dingbat and didn't get decent photos!
[Image: 29227514947_8e41029f1f.jpg]
Isn't she just gorgeous, though? Heart 2 I love her stock in person - actually, all three have neat stock! I already have plans to rip off Afternoon's wig to give to someone else LOL and LRRH's ditching those neon eyechips as soon as she can. Or else...
[Image: GlitteringVerifiableBarracuda-max-1mb.gif]
Congrats! She's a lovely, old school Pullip.
Congratulations on all the new additions! smile
I never really looked at Fourrure but from this closeup she looks very pretty.

Wow, 4 additions this year o.O
The mini army grows. Or, I guess I should call it a mini navy, cos so many of them are nautically inclined. Except they don't have a ship. Just the little powerboat. Anyway...
Aloha from our newest addition!

[Image: 43263232905_02f9a26f4d_b.jpg]

Not sure about her name yet though. "Aloalo" is a hibiscus or can refer to a favored child, so, maybe will go with that.
Alliecat, I can guarantee Fourrure is amazing in person. :3 I looked at her for years as a maybe and now she's here and just wowed me. :3 (And thanks Cornflower!)
Your new mini is quite the cutie. smile
I'm not sure about collecting minis. They are quite pricey and I consider this a brand new collection on it's own. Still I'm pretty partial for a mini Alice because it just make sense. Best one to get to pair with my Classical Alice would be mini Romantic Alice. Unfortunately her price on Ebay/Amazon is almost worth the price of a full sized doll...
Not really new exactly, but look who came back with me from my parents' house! yay

[Image: 44174408852_5c7384b0af_z.jpg]

Street and Greggia in the back are both very yellowed and in various states of disassembly and faceup removal. Has anyone had any luck with baking soda toothpaste for de-yellowing?

Cavalie in the front also has some yellowing as well, but I think I'm probably just going to try and re-home him at some point.

Mir, Dita, and Kirsche are all perfectly lovely though!
Got my first Dal ever, Charlotte!

[Image: NF0HRhQ.jpg]

Bought it on sale from Groove USA. There's still one or two left if anyone is interested. I'm seriously blown away by how cute she is and the level of details of her stock. I wanted a "classical noble" and Charlotte deliver aplenty! She go so well with Alice.

[Image: LJwMIe2.jpg]
(08-24-2018, 05:06 AM)betsy Wrote: [ -> ]Not really new exactly, but look who came back with me from my parents' house! yay

[Image: 44174408852_5c7384b0af_z.jpg]

Street and Greggia in the back are both very yellowed and in various states of disassembly and faceup removal. Has anyone had any luck with baking soda toothpaste for de-yellowing?

Cavalie in the front also has some yellowing as well, but I think I'm probably just going to try and re-home him at some point.

Mir, Dita, and Kirsche are all perfectly lovely though!
I haven't tried the toothpaste. I've had some luck with benzoyl peroxide zit cream and if the yellowing isn't too deep, sanding in areas where there's no makeup.
(08-24-2018, 05:06 AM)betsy Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone had any luck with baking soda toothpaste for de-yellowing?
I've used this method for de-yellowing plastic, minus the part about leaving the item in the sun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-HSjGj0ek&app=desktop
It improved a couple older Pullip heads after only one application!

Glad your dolls are back with you! :3

And Kanrabat, Charlotte does look nice with Alice. (I hope your new mini magician arrives soon! x3 )