Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look at my pretty girl!!! :')

[Image: 33384660088_470579a980.jpg]Kuzu-no-ha is here! by It's fluffy, on Flickr
Woah. This charming kitsune is a real work of art! Happy
I wasn't impressed by Kumiho in Groove's pics, but yours is the second actual one I've seen and she looks amazing! Congrats! :3
Wow! She's stunning! Heart 2
Congratulations on the amazing new arrival!
You got her!! Yay! grin
Congrats!!
Looking forward to seeing some more of your photos of her.
Congrats! Kumiho looks much better in owner photos which may be bad for my wallet.
She's a beauty! Her obi being tied in the back really lets the kimono shine!
Oh! She's shot right up to the top of my wish-list! Time to save the pennies (need to give up the yarn-habit for the next few months smile smile )

Looking forward to more of your photos of her.
Kumiho is even more amazing than the stock photos showed! I'd love to see more photos of her
Sorry for the double post, but I got Le Petit Prince The Fox a lot sooner than ex-pected! I won her in an auction on Friday and she arrived on Monday. She's Vixen or Vicky for short. I like how the seller secured her with ribbons for transit. 

[Image: pclbmo.jpg]
When/if you unbox her please post pictures of your little fox. I wonder if it would be a nice display with Kumiho? Like the Fox of the West meeting the Fox of the East.
(03-05-2019, 09:46 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]When/if you unbox her please post pictures of your little fox. I wonder if it would be a nice display with Kumiho? Like the Fox of the West meeting the Fox of the East.

I've posted a couple pictures in my dolly photo thread. She's a beauty. (That's an amazing idea, BTW.)
She’s very pretty and I love that you gave her an appropriate name which you can alter for everyday use. We do that with a lot of ours.
At last, got my order from Mandrake.
And here's Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka Langley!

[Image: hXf7Kvi.jpg]

I made a full review of her over here:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7262185
Check is out. Mandrake said that her plug-suit was in "pain".
...They weren't lying...

Oh and I made a new thread specifically to show off the other random stuff that don't deserves their own thread. Check it out over here:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7262184&pid=8232685#pid8232685
Feel free to show your own stuff too!
(03-23-2019, 10:03 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]At last, got my order from Mandrake.
And here's Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka Langley!

She looks really nice in her box like that. You could have kept her for a display piece. But I know you had other plans.

(And the results of the de-boxing are too funny!  LOL)