Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meet Felicity - the newest member of the family.  She's Tiphonia, and was on my wishlist for quite a while.

[Image: 0e2a98c349e3c34e80727780ddacde89.jpg]

[Image: 95f7ac577d62491f149dcd8bba9bf6ea.jpg]

[Image: e91cbc007c021c41954b176dfb35e370.jpg]

[Image: ff337350ecdaca43b3c28c33e426a602.jpg]
There’s something rather regal about her. She wears that bow like a crown.
(04-26-2019, 06:43 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]There’s something rather regal about her. She wears that bow like a crown.

She’s going to give Lottie a run for her money as the boss of the household I think...
Tiphona is a classic.
And speaking of classics, she would go very well with my Classical Alice.
If Tiphona ever get on sale, I may get one.
Congrats on your new beauty!
Congrats on the new arrival. She's very pretty, and she looks like she's ready to go off and have adventures. smile
(04-26-2019, 07:42 PM)Kanrabat Wrote: [ -> ]Tiphona is a classic.
And speaking of classics, she would go very well with my Classical Alice.
If Tiphona ever get on sale, I may get one.
She's actually one of the rare few to be Sold Out for a while and came back. I'm surprised she's still available since her return (been a while, I think).

Lejays, your Tiphona looks gorgeous. I have been tempted by her lately, and your pictures aren't helping to dissuade me! LOL. Congrats on finally getting her!
She's a pretty little thing! And what a gorgeous stock outfit! Congratulations on the new arrival!
She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her with the rest of your dolly family.
Oh wow, your new girl is such a darling. I agree with the comment that there's something quite regal in her bearing - she looks very sure of herself even though she's somewhere entirely brand new.
Hey! Here is my new FC that I unboxed and mounted yesterday! It's a pullip that I sent in committee make up two weeks ago and I'm a fan! It's a friend of mine who made her her makeup ♥ I commissioned his outfit at @lafabriquedilvixies on instagram, and her eyes come from aliexpress ^^ I'm a fan

[Image: 0h36.jpg]
She's lovely!
Wow! Dramatic! Love her!
Ooh, I love her! More pictures, please!
That one nice mystical lady!