Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last week Tokidoki Lunarosa and Varele arrived
[Image: 12897037165_e1c03297b2.jpg]
Lunarosa
[Image: 12930798884_0e4a594e51.jpg]
Varele with her sister Canele

Also a Pang-ju, she's not exactly a Pullip but she's Groove so whatever I'm posting here too Sweatdrop
[Image: 12763533283_0cc7c414f9.jpg]

and then I got a package from Groove today with some sample items to review Oh My
[Image: 12938163154_36559c2331.jpg]
Oh man, I want free Pullips to magically arrive on my doorstep each month! Congrats, Hina. smile
Congratulations--Groove is really smart to send items to you; you do a great job photographing and reviewing! smile
Thanks Vadafade and Kirakira <3

I wish they were all free LOL I bought Lunarosa, Varele, the Pang and a little Pullip Miku from Pullipstyle myself. With Groove, it's not a regular thing they previously sent Truefan and I MIO items when they first debuted and then Pullip Kuhn like a month later. We were both emailed recently and told to expect sample items but I don't think either of us anticipated quite so much (Truefan got a package too) Oh My
Yes, I could not believe all those dolls when I opened my package! And all the shoes, chips, and outfits! Most of the MIO items will end up as door prizes at PUDDLE, after I review them.

Man, I want the new Tokidoki. She'd look so cute with the first one.
Wauw!! What a dream!! Congratulations Hina& TrueFan! smile That's looks like a christmas package!
I'll be posting better pictures later, but in the meantime, here is my custom Craziia, Lyda, in the purple shirt & skirt I made her:

photo BB741C07-54D1-4EB1-8B7E-A8EB10EEBB47.jpg

And here is my Akemi, renamed Kaylee:
 photo 2F94D21C-DF3F-4D23-B873-891DAC8CB06D.jpg
Lyda's outfit looks great! Love the deep purple. smile
Congratulations Severity! I love Craziia! She is one of my favorite dollies!! smile

My Yeolume arrived in the mail today! I really didn't expect her to arrive soooo soon Heart

[Image: 12995857893_8831616c8b.jpg]
Finally, pictures!

Meet Molly, everyone.

[Image: 13063832084_beb7154287.jpg]
Aii, a Yeolume! Congrats, she's so precious! I think she actually beats Dal for the 'most pinchable cheeks' award of all the Pullip and Co family Heart 2

Byronic, your Molly is stunning smile Those eyes, those lips...wow. I also love the wig you chose.
(03-11-2014, 03:38 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Aii, a Yeolume! Congrats, she's so precious! I think she actually beats Dal for the 'most pinchable cheeks' award of all the Pullip and Co family Heart 2

Byronic, your Molly is stunning smile Those eyes, those lips...wow. I also love the wig you chose.

Thanks smile The wig was a happy accident, but it's perfect.
She looks awesome, Byronic! Princess Ann is one of the most overlooked Pullips, but she has one of the most strikingly beautiful faceups -- right up there with Eos, Prunella, and Akoya.
(03-11-2014, 05:50 AM)vadafade Wrote: [ -> ]She looks awesome, Byronic! Princess Ann is one of the most overlooked Pullips, but she has one of the most strikingly beautiful faceups -- right up there with Eos, Prunella, and Akoya.

She is overlooked! I don't know if i would have put her up with Prunella, but I think you may be right. It's a different kind of beauty, but totally swoon worthy. I'm going to give her some extra lashes tomorrow. She's my Hime Loli girl now.
Thank you Missy! smile
Oh wauw she is so pretty Byronic, and her wig, I love the color!! grin She looks like one happy new girl yay