Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mir is very pretty! I'm happy to see that she made her way to you. To answer your question, she has white skin, and not just the average Pullip white, I mean WHITE skin.
(04-03-2014, 11:28 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]Mir is very pretty! I'm happy to see that she made her way to you. To answer your question, she has white skin, and not just the average Pullip white, I mean WHITE skin.

I was thinking it was definitely not the same tone as my others. I shall call it dead white vs. plain ol' pasty white.
I haven't even unboxed her yet, but I had to come show off my mystery girl:

photo 4DF293FC-BE61-4DED-A969-FC07D56AB7F0.jpg

Oh I love her so much! She's so precious. I'm gonna call her Calliope. smile
Oh, how lucky you are! And deserving! Dentists are not my favorite thing either. Congratulations!
Awww thank you! She is so sweet, her eyes especially, they have little stars in them! The only problem I'm having is getting her little shoes to fit (oh, and now I find myself wanting Dal Joujou to be her best friend!)
Ooh congratulations on Sucre! I have a huge desire for the Angelic Pretty girls in pink since I saw how wonderful they look together. (Why is Prupate in tomato red? She doesn't match T_T)
Severity, I love her!!! Congratulations on your mystery doll! Your mom chose well! Heart

Also, I love the name Calliope. It's perfect for her!
Congrats, on Sucre (pony purse!) Severity!
Okay, I was supposed to save her for Easter, but I have no self control!

photo 73996CCF-4FBD-44FB-8D42-CB807C575CCF.jpg

She's wearing an interim wig while I figure out what wig I want to get for her. I love her glittery eye makeup! Also I need a good name for her. smile
I like her interim hair anyway - congrats Elske! smile
Lullaby
I bought a secondhand Byul Pollon on eBay recently she arrived yesterday. I absolutely adore her <3
That Byul is so cute! Maybe the cutest one I've seen. Congrats!
Her eyes look like donut cupcakes!
Brought home a traded gal yesterday.

[Image: 13765418093_c8d57dc86f.jpg]Drta hanging out. New gals by Vertefae, on Flickr
Yayyyy for Drta ! <3
She's one of the cutest Dals ever smile