Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-17-2014, 01:45 PM)Meowceline Wrote: [ -> ]And then there's my bf whom just is board out of him mind but goes foe me lol
You need to get him an action figure to bring, if he is in to anything that has action figures!
(04-18-2014, 12:33 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2014, 01:45 PM)Meowceline Wrote: [ -> ]And then there's my bf whom just is board out of him mind but goes foe me lol
You need to get him an action figure to bring, if he is in to anything that has action figures!

Haha yeah I got him a figma samus cus he loves loves metriod. But I don't think he would carry it around plus there are to many parts to lose
Mr. Pixachii's Anais is getting along very nicely with my Maisie, who just returned very recently from some spa time at Myufish's house. Heart

[Image: 13908028906_e1340abee4.jpg]
Yeolume & Yeolume <3 by pixachii, on Flickr
I love her changes pixachii, myu is really talented grin
Pixachii I didn't think your beautiful little Maisie could get any cuter, but she has smile what a sweet little smile!

I'm dying with excitement over my new arrivals today! First up was my first ever Monster High doll, Lagoona Blue! I really like her and will be getting more MH, but Pullips are still my favourite dolly.

Bella wasn't so sure about her new shelf mate:

[Image: 33uafx2.jpg]

Bella: hm...blue skin and fins...weird...
Lagoona: hm...such a big head...weird...

xD Also, my beloved new boy arrived all the way from Australia! Here's Dorian with his new pals, Jaime and Ty Heart 2

[Image: 9beyl5.jpg]

Sorry for the blurry excited quick snapshot which does him no justice at all ^^; better piccies to come when his wig arrives and he's no longer bald underneath that hat! LOL
Pixachii, Maisie is so stinkin' cute with her new faceup! I just love what myu did with her mouth!

Congrats on your new dollies, Missy!
My Sasha Lumina arrived today! She's absolutely lovely <3
[Image: SashaLuminaBoxedsm-1.png]
Congrats on your Sasha Olly, they have the most exquisite outfits smile
Congrats, Olly!
Thank you! She will be coming with me to PUDDLE!
Oh, that Lumina is beautiful!!

Missy, I love that Lagoona; her hair is so much bluer than all the other releases! I'm a huge Lagoona fan...I have dance class, dead tired, the bright blue skinned 13 wishes one, and two customs: one that I rerooted with navy blue and blond highlights, and the other I'm about halfway done with rerooting in rainbow hair. grin
Two new girls arrived this evening. When I first started looking at Pullips, & then discovered the more affordable J-dolls, Via Appia & Rue de Charonne were two of the first I thought I'd like. So when I found someone here had BOTH of them for sale... well, I HAD to get them...!
They were a little disappointed that the clothes I ordered for them aren't here yet (and may be too big... oh noes!!) so they have nothing to wear at the moment.
So they were a little shy to come out of the box.

[Image: 13977743285_4c005fbee7.jpg]

The welcoming committee arrived:

[Image: 13997735223_7a6351c765.jpg]
Thanks guys! ^-^

Ah Severity so you're a fan of Lagoona too!? smile Out of all the MH girls she really 'speaks' to me most (although Draculaura's pink and black colour scheme is very appealing xD) I'm gonna have to control myself or I'll end up with every Lagoona release, haha ^^; You're very brave to reroot!! Rewigging can be enough of a pain...

Alliecat your kitty looks adorable, guarding your new arrivals Heart 2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look who I got today! Please pardon the horrible photo, but I just got her out of her box and was too excited!
Whoooo! Congratulations Severtity! She looks great.