Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would never dye my own hair blue but somehow I really like blue Pullip wigs!
Page 28 has so many adorable photos!! Tokidoki triplets! A monster high/pullip hybrid! (Which I've never seen before, and it looks adorable!!) Grails, like gorgeous Isolde! New wigs! Gaah, you all have such wonderful collections. Congratulations on your new additions. Heart
I've never had mine all the way blue, mostly because blue fades so fast! I've had blue, pink, and brown together though:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

grin

I love fun colors in my hair and get rather grumpy when my hair is "boring". I'm simultaneously trying to grow my hair out, and grow out the part that's been dyed black, because it's practically impossible to lighten that enough to put color in!
(05-10-2014, 09:26 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Zatelsa major congrats on your first pullip!! You chose a beautiful one too; Classical Alice is sadly underrated because there are so many Pullip Alice releases, but in my personal opinion she's the prettiest. I have a CA named Ally and I'm hoping to get her a new wig soon to change up her look smile Do you know yet if you want to keep your girl fully stock?

Thank you. Oh yeah I had problems to choose between the differend kind of Alices lol. But I think I choose her because of her lovely Face and dress. I want to make her more like the Alice in the Disneymovie. So first of all I need to find her a better wig. But it is hard to find a the original color. (yellow blonde)

@Severity

I love the blue wig *___* and your hair colors, too.

Quote:I love fun colors in my hair and get rather grumpy when my hair is "boring". I'm simultaneously trying to grow my hair out, and grow out the part that's been dyed black, because it's practically impossible to lighten that enough to put color in!
Oh I understand your problem. My natural hair color is very dark. I had to bleach my hair sad. Hope your dark parts grow out faster.

Had some colors in my hair, too. But it was a stressful job to refresh the colors every 4 weeks.

[Image: neu.jpg]
(05-11-2014, 02:12 PM)pixachii Wrote: [ -> ]Page 28 has so many adorable photos!! Tokidoki triplets! A monster high/pullip hybrid! (Which I've never seen before, and it looks adorable!!) Grails, like gorgeous Isolde! New wigs! Gaah, you all have such wonderful collections. Congratulations on your new additions. Heart

thank you yay
(05-09-2014, 04:53 PM)Olly Wrote: [ -> ]My Nomado from ebay arrived earlier this week. She came with partial stock (missing shoes and coat), and an extra outfit and wig. Seeing as how she has the type 2 body, I removed her from it immediately. I felt bad leaving her as just a floating head, so I put her on a monster high CAM body to see how she'd look. Of course it doesn't match her skin tone at all, heh, but I figured it'd be cute. I'm pretending she's a siren since she's got blue hair and the CAM sea monster limbs.

I've pinned the bangs back on the wig for now rather than cutting them since I'm not sure yet if I'll use this wig just for her or for any future dolls instead.

How ever did you get her apart? My Nomado's scalp is STUCK.
I just received isul lir and he is my favorite isul ever I cant say favorite in the Pullip family because I love all my babys but I am so happy I don't have pictures because I like his stock and its not his style he is more boy and less skirt jackets anyways they will be on flickr soon I named him aron with his sister anna they are so cute I need to share the story
(05-12-2014, 10:58 AM)PancakeKarma Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2014, 04:53 PM)Olly Wrote: [ -> ]My Nomado from ebay arrived earlier this week. She came with partial stock (missing shoes and coat), and an extra outfit and wig. Seeing as how she has the type 2 body, I removed her from it immediately. I felt bad leaving her as just a floating head, so I put her on a monster high CAM body to see how she'd look. Of course it doesn't match her skin tone at all, heh, but I figured it'd be cute. I'm pretending she's a siren since she's got blue hair and the CAM sea monster limbs.

I've pinned the bangs back on the wig for now rather than cutting them since I'm not sure yet if I'll use this wig just for her or for any future dolls instead.

How ever did you get her apart? My Nomado's scalp is STUCK.

I didn't have to. Mine came with her original wig already removed and no scalp cover. I can swap the wigs out just fine and you can't tell she's missing the scalp cover when her wigs are on.
(05-11-2014, 02:12 PM)pixachii Wrote: [ -> ]Page 28 has so many adorable photos!! Tokidoki triplets! A monster high/pullip hybrid! (Which I've never seen before, and it looks adorable!!) Grails, like gorgeous Isolde! New wigs! Gaah, you all have such wonderful collections. Congratulations on your new additions. Heart

Thank you Pixachii! smile I adore my new addition, my family teases me because I've been carrying her around the house all weekend cradled in my arms like a baby blush lol

Congrats on your Lir, Hazel!
Congrats everybody on your lovely new arrivals smile

Mini Seine arrived today from MissMandyLynne's house. I think I will call her Marie. She wasn't too happy about spending 2 weeks in a box, but I explained that mail from the USA to at least this part of Canada is delivered by tortoise...
Couldn't even wait for the tide to come in or the sun to come out. She had 2 photoshoots on her way home from the mailbox. Isn't she cute?

[Image: 14171285931_f672c65c16_o.jpg]
A bit tipsy yet from all that travelling?

[Image: 14194713693_ab46f88b1b_o.jpg]
Her new front yard.

[Image: 13987963328_315ba6ff66_o.jpg]
They were friends right away wink
Oh, Marie is so lovely! I'm glad she and Sunsette get along well. :3
@severity I love how you give little pullip such love, you can tell you really adore your pullip. It's not about the size but about how much you care for them and you really portray that. <3
Congrats on Seine, it's amazing how much detail Groove can do on the little pullips I'm in love with her outfit.

Froggy Dal
Ribbit! Ribbit! Somebody finally hopped home from Requiemart's house.
Froggy Dal is absolutely adorable.
Wow, I think I might like her even more than Froggy Pullip smile and what an adorable little dress she's wearing!