Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: imagejpg1-3.jpg] my girls from ps old doll sale. They are all so different but so beautiful. Yuki chan was worth the wait, her legs are bit loose but it's not to bad. Kiddyland KIyomi is to die for and LAN ake is so beautiful, her stock pics do no justice, her body is a bit floppy but nothing that a stand can't fix. smile Ty again ps!!
Ah they're all lovely! Yuki is my favourite, love her stock!
Serpent arrived last week, and I finally got around to taking photos.
[Image: Serpent2.png]

[Image: Sepent1.png]

[Image: Serpent4.png]
Thanks to PancakeKarma I now have this wonderful peter pan I named her Petra. I really love her brown eyes.

[Image: IMG_0776_zpsbee03b78.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0777_zpse29b57ae.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0780_zps58516a03.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0782_zpse6c2e5e5.jpg]
Oh Serpent, I am swooning!
Oh my cute Chloi arrived.
She is so sweet..

[Image: 14255482452_95f088ed05_z.jpg]

[Image: 14070984649_29941ca733_z.jpg]

thanks so much evilmonkey for this great change
Chloi is always so stunning! Congrats Steffi smile
Any plans on modifying her?
thank you.
Her Eyes are pefect. the Wig suits her very well and the quality is ok. I don't think it would turn into a bird's nest ^^
I thinking about Obitsu her, but the stock is even on the super skinny and flat Type 4 really, really tight..
So there is no way She could ever wear it again then..
[Image: 14306291403_9c79d5fe01_z.jpg]
My Princi Came today!!! Still trying to pick a name, and a wig. Right now the purple fur is temporary.
Not as amazing as some of the gorgeous old gals , but a new little girl arrived this week. She needs new eyelids but she's so cute I had to share.

[Image: 14262813926_8fa5db92ef.jpg]
New wig came in the mail today! by Vertefae, on Flickr
Congrats on all the new arrivals everyone! Especially Delightfulfreak and Vertefae.

@Delightfulfreak- I love what you did with your Princi, purple suits her really well.

@vertefae- your new dal girl is absolutely darling.

I've had two new arrivals recently.

Byul Fata, my little ballerina
Fata
and an absolutely gorgeous custom by Solarsenshi
My pure (candy) heart for you
congrats all. Princi in purple fur looks beautiful, when mine gets here I was planning on white or black but will have to think more.

Hina your girls are gorgeous smile Fata's eyes are beautiful, so many Byuls have the prettiest chips.
Hina- I adore your new girls. The byul is so soft and pretty and the custom is just stunning!
Ooohh....that solarsenshi custom is unbelievable. Is that the one that was listed in the BST? Congrats, Hina.

And also congratulations to Delighfulfreak for Princi & vertefae for that cute little Dal--I love her colorful wig!
I like this wig on her.