Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Vertefae & Miss Edith- Thanks so much <3

@Kirakira- Thanks <3 Yes, I saw her in the BST section and I couldn't resist she joins the two other Solarsenshi customs I already own Miyuki and Minty Milk Tea.
This should be my last post in this "new dolls" thread for a good long while (but I'm not going to say ever)...

Thanks to twinkle_eyed, I was able to accomplish what I had thought impossible--to add Veritas to my collection and not break the bank. I had wanted her for as long as I'd been collecting, but my love of customs took over and I never thought Veritas would sell out. So all the time I'd been spending money to get my dolls their custom face-ups, wigs, etc., what I really should have been doing was focusing on buying the stock dolls I wanted. That was my mistake.

She came with all of her stock, her original eyechips, face-up and Type 3 body, but without her wig. The wig she came with is a Leeke wig; it's very cute on her, and reminiscent of her stock wig. I will probably re-chip her at some point, but not right now. I'll just enjoy her as she is.

I've named my Veritas "Nanami", which loosely means "seven seas", because of her nautical theme. Appropriate, but not very original. :LOL:

Here are a couple of quick snaps...
DSC09225

DSC09226
Veritas is perfect, isn't she?
She's really pretty! I'm happy for you Shann smile It's so great when you finally get that elusive girl.
Whoooaaa :O

-swoons-

Kira, she's devastatingly lovely. Biggest congrats.

(I need one of those someday smile In her absence my Tantus was silly enough to fall in love with a Paja. I think feisty little Veritas needs to be here to kick his butt!)
Congrats Kira! I like your choice of name and she has a beautiful subtle faceup.
(05-30-2014, 06:29 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Veritas is perfect, isn't she?

Just about! I especially love her blushy face! The only thing I don't really like are the eyechips.

(05-30-2014, 06:35 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]She's really pretty! I'm happy for you Shann smile It's so great when you finally get that elusive girl.

Thank you! I still can barely believe it. Maybe one of these days, I'll get a Nahh too.

(05-30-2014, 06:54 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Kira, she's devastatingly lovely. Biggest congrats.

(I need one of those someday smile In her absence my Tantus was silly enough to fall in love with a Paja. I think feisty little Veritas needs to be here to kick his butt!)

Thank you, Missy. Tantuses do what they want. I have a custom (previously a stock Tantus) who is with my other custom (originally a stock Craziia). But everyone could use a Veritas!
Congrats on the Veritas, KiraKira, she's lovely! She's a type 3 prone to wrist cracking, although I know you like to rebody so maybe that's not an issue.
Congrats KiraKira! Veritas is an amazing girl in different styles. I very rarely see one rechipped so hoping to see yours soon smile
congrats again Shann
Congrats Shann! That's to awesome!!
Congratulation Kirakira.
She is really gorgeous

Today my Nanette came. I rewigged her immediatly and gave her a Obitsu.
Her wig is like an exploded Teddy Hamster

[Image: 14327097583_c9701ca9fc_z.jpg]
Ooh, I'm so tempted by Nanette!
Wow, Nanette is very pretty! I love that wig you gave her.
She's so sweet, Steffi!

(I'm too afraid to touch my Nanette's wig LOL )

Very nice choice of colour, it makes her eyes and lips stand out beautifully.