Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
congratulations everyone Heart 2 Hina, your new Papin looks amazing - still wowed at that bargain smile I LOVE her eyes. Severity, your Mercu looks stunning and that is a beautiful photo. Meowceline, congrats on all your new family members. And lyricsoul, your China is perfection. That doll is stunning and the wig looks beautiful. I love her name also, my Prunella is named Willow. It was one of my first choices for a very early addition to the family.

PS - Meowceline, I remembered you love Sherlock and that is Shade's name. Are you going to get Isul Light as his Watson?
My new cutie arrived home today thanks to Twinkle_eyed!

He's my second Isul, Apollo, and his name is Hero. (I have a passion for Shakespearean names and wanted to use it on a girl...but it just seems to fit him LOL )

[Image: w0khky.jpg]

I also forgot that I haven't shown my beautiful Chloi yet! The arrival of Hero has helped me figure Ellie out - she's his older, full blood sister, and Mary's younger half sister xD Here is Ellie with her little brother, having a Moomin moment Heart My camera does not do justice to how sparkly their eyes are!

[Image: ogatjd.jpg]
Congrats Missy! Hero is a little cutie :3
Ellie so very pretty too! That wig looks so luscious
They look really cute Missy! Congrats on both of them grin
Thank you both!!I feel very attached to him already Heart 2

Whimsu - it really is! Shiny and soft and bouncy. I think she, Oui'Vera and Ddalgi have the second nicest quality wigs of any of my dolls, with BRH as the winner xD
Oh I love them both!
And YAY for Shakespearian names! All but my first few dolls have Shakespeare names. smile
Meet Lavinia, a custom Dal Pinocchio, posing with her new best friend Millie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thank you, Severity! Heart 2

Your new girl is adorable. I absolutely love how you've dressed them.
I have never been in love so much so quickly with any of my dolls, guys.

(Photo has been edited so some of the details in her dress are visible, which makes her skin a bit sallow...)

I've wanted her ever since I saw one of the lovely ladies I shared a table with, with her Cornice. The doll wasn't even one I'd been aware of! And then I found her on eBay for less than $70, MIB. I put in a last minute bid, and I won, and I'm eating instant noodles all month and I don't even care.

I think the reason I love her so much is that she completely exceeded my expectations. I mean, she came with a little bunny and her eyelids are maroon and her stock is beautiful and she is just perfect.

(I think I might need to get Raphia too, to have the set!) and in the meantime, I'm carrying her around the house with me like a little kid. <3

I can't quite come up with a name for her, any ideas? I'm even willing to forego Shakespeare!

I'm filled with dolly joy today!
I love everything about Cornice except her eyechips (so I rechipped mine). Congrats!
I love that feeling when you have to carry your new doll from room to room. She is really lovely and I am happy you found her!! Thanks for sharing her photos.

Olly, your girl is so cute. Her little open mouth is so precious. I love her wig, too.

Meowceline, you had quite the weekend. You got the whole family and they look so great together.

Severity, your Iris is a gem. Since Iris means rainbow, I can see why her gorgeous coloring was created.

Hina, your Papin is great. I love her in the pink wig, which is beautiful. However, I love her even more in her red wig. It is just stunning on her.

lyricsoul, your China China is "a doll"! I love her in that wig. For me it really works great with her coloring.

(06-15-2014, 01:03 AM)Steffipuschel Wrote: [ -> ]Awww.. she is so cute.. How could I ever live without a Paja before??

I see what you mean about not knowing how you could do without a Paja. Her face is captivating. I love her coloring. I have Froggy on her way from China to me (thanks to some good detective work by kiki) and I think her coloring is somewhat similar. Oh, you make me want a Paja, too!!

[quote='Missy_Crane' pid='8166981' dateline='1403118519']
Congrats on your Nahh, Olly. I absolutely love what you've done with her outfit!

@True - ohmigosh, Silane is actually much more beautiful in your photo than her stock photos Heart 2 look forward to seeing more.

So Christmas came early at my house today - 3 new ladies!! :O -flails so hard-

[Image: mcpx00.jpg]

All three of these girls are lovely. I can see why you are happy.
Missy, your Apollo and Chloi look precious together Heart 2 I think Apollo is unique among Isuls (the ones I have seen anyway) he has a real baby face softness. To me he looks younger than say Romantic King and I love that about him. I rehomed mine because someone had to go, but I really didn't want to !
He and Chloi look like siblings smile

Severity, I adore Cornice. She was the first pullip I was ever aware of, years before I started collecting. That face with that hair is unforgettable. I finally got mine after a few years of building the family, she didn't have her stock but as I am not a frilly person that was cool. The names that came to me for her were all flowers, I guess because of the hair. I named her Fflur, which is Welsh for flower. Most of my dolls have Celtic or Rom names.

As soon as I thought Shakespeare and that face I thought of Emilia. I don't know why, but I love it for her smile
Rida and Aisha and Shinku are each fabulous in their own special way. I love these dolls.
I already have an Emilia, although I call her Millie for short. :3
I'm going with Juno, Queen of the Gods...I think...
So here is my Robin, and her Papa Sol, in 2/3 of a family portrait. :3 mama Iris is currently visiting my mom's MacGyver spa for uncooperative obitsus. Robin will be rechipped as soon as I work up the courage to remove a stock wig...I'm so afraid it won't be nearly as pretty when I put it back on! Robin, being fair skinned, takes a bit after her mother that way. She's almost always indoors, which only serves to lighten her complexion. smile

The other Dals are really happy to have her here. I think I'm becoming a Dal addict!
Lavinia is especially pleased:

She really likes hats.