Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats everyone, what a page full of lovely dollies!! ^____^
Thanks to the lovely Missy_Crane, I was able to get one of my grail girls... Squall ! Heart

[Image: IMG_0062_zps03bf28d1.png]

[Image: IMG_0070_zps6184407e.png]

[Image: IMG_0077_zps94d16e22.png]

[Image: IMG_0078_zpsa8e32011.png]

I don't think I've ever really taken photos for a "de-box" -- so this just shows how happy I am to have her !
I'm not sure if I want to re-name her yet since she already has an awesome name (like Squall from FF8<3) but does anyone know about caring for this type/age of Pullips hair? I'm dying to condition and comb her hair but is this a wise idea? tt
That's amazing that you were able to buy an NRFB Squall! She looks beautiful.
She looks gorgeous, out of her box at last xD
Squall is so pretty! smile Congrats on getting her, no idea about the conditioning,though. sad
Huge congratulations!!! She looked wonderful in the box.........but just so much better out of it!!!

And I am sorry I have no idea about how to look after the hair.......why don't you want to wash and condition it? Are the fibres fragile?
I am very frustrated, because there used to be a boiling water/hair care tutorial that used a squall for the model and I can't find it for you!

She is beautiful *3*
I think it should be fine to do some hair care as long as your gentle. I think I'd use one of the Blythe hair washing guides to start.
She is pretty -- congrats. I'm looking for some hair styling/de-frizzing info as well... just haven't got round to really searching.
Yeoluuuuuumeeee!!! yay

[Image: 2vl7hja.jpg]

They're invading! Lol.

Suri and Carly say hello Heart 2 I'm hoping for a sunny day tomorrow to take lotsa photos. They're proper little cuties, I'm so happy to have added them to the family!
Your Yeolumes are beautiful!
Thank you so much, dear! yay
Two new girls just joined!

Aurora arrived the other day, and Bonita just arrived from Seoul about an hour ago Heart 2Heart 2

I haven't decided on a name for Bonita yet (probably something obvious like Lavinia or Violet). She tries to look sweet, but I'm pretty sure that she's the Madam at a brothel..

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Your Pullips are very pretty!
I received Isul Glen a couple of days ago! I put him in Aquel's stock * w*...he's just so cute! I also go Taeyang Gackt Happy. He's so cool!

[Image: 4keop2.jpg][Image: e7xkwm.png]

biktori on Flickr