Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ Wooow Heart 2

Yay that he came without a dented box!
Congratulations on Arion!
congrats CB, he is definitely one of the most outstanding Taes. Heart
Thanks! He's even better in person.
[Image: 20140813_203028.jpg]
Xiao Fan arrived yesterday! I haven't unboxed her yet, and I'm not sure if I will. Her box is in excellent condition and she's harder to find, but I also want to play with her. I'll leave her in it for now and decide later, I think.

But I'm doubly excited, because look who arrived today:
[Image: 20140813_202951.jpg]
Namu fai! I got him for a great price and he came with everything but the stand. He has some slight yellowing on the wrists and ankles, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought. It would be. I was considering modding him, but actually finally holding him has changed my mind. He's great smile
Congratulations on your dolls!
I was very surprised to come home to this sight today....

[Image: 928639_891182457576333_1956632969_n.jpg]

I had no idea what was going on, or even which SDCC girl was inside ! o.o

[Image: 10584813_764148500315297_1979442796_n.jpg]

It turns out my boyfriend had asked someone who was working at a booth (MadCatz) during SDCC to pick up anything "exclusive and Pullip related" and he found Stella ! Apparently my bf wanted the guy to buy the Dal too but he didn't want to lug 2 big doll boxes around all day LOL It was a lovely surprise... But I'm not particularly fond of her which is a bit awkward seeing as it was such a lovely and kind gesture sad (He did say I could sell her and buy a doll I actually wanted though, but I'm not sure)

But yay for new doll-ness ! Not much beats the feeling of holding a new dolly, right ?! grin
Congrats! Debox her and play with her, and remember she was a special gift. She'll grow on you.
Congrats, Chihiro! That was so sweet of your boyfriend; I hope she ends up a favorite of yours. smile
Thank you ladies smile I don't think I could bring myself to sell her, and I know I don't want to tbh ! Heart
Congrats! That is a wonderful surpise!
Aww congrats! Maybe with a different outfit/wig/eyechips she'll grow on you? Hope you keep her, she's such a beauty! yay
Aw, you have a lovely boyfriend Chihiro ^___^ congrats on your surprise dolly!!
Penny the traveling Yeolume and I went to go visit Requiemart this week, I still need to write up Penny's adventure there visiting the cast of All My Pullips... anyway, I came back with a new custom girl Venom.
Venom
Venom
Venom looks very cool! Her eyes and hair match so perfectly smile her outfit reminds me of a super hero or villain...with her name maybe more villain xD