Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to all your new additions!! yay

When I went to Paris 2 weeks ago I visited the Jolie Doll store, and had to take this little lady home!!
Dal's are growing on me big time!! grin she is sooo sweet!

[Image: 15353578155_90c0ae4317_z.jpg]
Ohhh ! She's so pretty ! I knew she'd be a cutie in owner pictures *adds to want list*
(10-03-2014, 10:46 AM)ScarlettRose Wrote: [ -> ]However I think it's important to point out a few things, she's so expensive!! Like, really? Her hair and her petticoat are a total mess! I'm definitely going to rewig her, and throw her current wig to the garbage Irritated

Congrats on her! ^-^

My Kira 14's wig is actually nice quality (by Groove standards at least) so yet another example of quality control varying between dolls of the same release -__-;

Ah, Chyntia, that's a beautiful little Dal you have there! The recent Dals have been very sweet indeed; I'm really hoping to pick up Silane and Heiwa before they sell out.
Congrats on Silane! It's nice to see that someone else owns her.
Cynthia, your girl is so cute! She's like a little piece of cotton Happy I really want her!
Missy, I'm glad your Kira's wig is nice, is your separate in two main curls only too? I thought there were several curls Dead
My girl's wig has 4 big curl strands, although honestly I can't remember if she came that way, or if she had 2 sausage curls and I pulled 2 extra out of them to make it look better in photos ^^;
My Classical Alice Sepia came in a couple of days ago! Her name is Emmeline. smile

[Image: Emmeline_zps85575178.jpg]
Thank you everyone!! yay she is so adorbale!! You all should add her to your want lists!! Trust me you won't regret it!

Wauw Princess, Emmeline is so pretty can't wait to see some unboxed picutres!! She is gorgeous!
I got one of my grail girls, the cutie-pie Kirsche!

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsedae846e.jpg]
Chyntia - Thank you so much, and your Silane is so adorable! <3 I think Dals are super cute!

Jinxedorchid - Congratulations on your Kirsche! She's a very beautiful girl and I'm so glad you have one of your very own now! yay
Can't wait to see Emmeline deboxed!! Heart I have a real soft spot for Classical Alice, so am looking forward to seeing owner photos of Sepia version. You must be delighted to have her!! smile

And yay, a Kirsche! She really is lovely, big congrats Jinxedorchid!
[Image: 15590452632_8eb124fff0.jpg]Untitled by pullip_junk, on Flickr
My new girl is a bit scary.
yay Samara arrived grin Awesome pose Hina ! My Jaldet arrived last night, absolutely gorgeous !!
OMG that Sadako Pullip... DeadDead (I'm a bit spooked but it's done quite well)

HERE IS MY GACKT! I got him from a local seller, so he arrived sooner than Natsume, who is still travelling the seas.

[Image: 15419740628_f1e4b8545c_z.jpg]

[Image: 15603177401_d51243cdc4_z.jpg]

[Image: 15420255120_01fa093197_z.jpg]

He is so gorgeous! LOL
Wauw Gackt is so handsome!! He just moved up a few spots on my wishlist!! Congratulations Enofelli!! grin