Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to all the new dollies!!
Oh my Hina, I love her dark eyes!
Wauw I love Kirsche! Her outfit is so cute!
Fishy, I did not know Ai's were so adorable!!
Kirsche is looking so adorable in that outfit grin
Thank you for the compliments towards my Kirsche. LOL
I'm so happy with her.

Fishy: So cute! I love her bunny hat and the adorable pinkness!! ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Moon grin grin grin
Congratulations everyone on your cute new dolls~! <3

Here's my two new girls, Evangeline (Raphia) and Nanako (Nina):

[Image: Nanako_zpseeb80ec2.jpg]

[Image: Evangeline_zpse0568ffd.jpg]

[Image: EvaandNana_zps583c1f8e.jpg]

Poor Evangeline still is in her box because I need to put up more shelves. ^^; As for Nanako, she was pretty unexpected. I found her for just 4,320 yen (roughly $36 USD) at Hobby Off (it's like a thrift store) last night and my brother and husband bought her for me! <3
Holy cow! Congrats on that find!!!
Nina is my Grail right now, so I'm insanely jealous! Only $36? Whoa!
They're both very pretty!!(:
(12-21-2014, 05:47 PM)Briscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Holy cow! Congrats on that find!!!
Nina is my Grail right now, so I'm insanely jealous! Only $36? Whoa!
They're both very pretty!!(:

Thank you so much! yay I was extremely shocked to find her there too, with most of her stock and her stand no less! I hope you'll be able to find your own Nina someday too! She's a hard one to get a hold of, but don't lose hope! Usually you can find a good deal on any doll if you keep searching. ^.^
Wauuuw congratulations!! What a find smile! Can't wait untill you unpack Evangeline, looking forward to see your pictures! grin
(12-23-2014, 10:11 PM)Chyntia Wrote: [ -> ]Wauuuw congratulations!! What a find smile! Can't wait untill you unpack Evangeline, looking forward to see your pictures! grin

Thank you, Chyntia! ^.^ I feel really lucky to be able to have found her and to be able to include her into my doll family. :3 As for Evangeline, I should be able to unbox her very soon! smile There will definitely be lots of pictures of her, I'm sure, especially when I get around to rewigging her! x3
I'm still freaking out over the Christmas gift my brother got me! <3 I've been waiting to open it for months now, thinking about what Pullip he possibly could have gotten for me, but I never expected Helter Skelter Ririko!

[Image: PrettyChristmasGift2_zps4e449ee9.jpg]

[Image: PrettyChristmasGift_zpsd58415c4.jpg]

[Image: PrettyChristmasGift3_zpscf919230.jpg]
Wah!! Pullip Princess, You lucky duck! Ririko is GORGEOUS!

I will admit. I'm also super stoked about my surprise Christmas gift from my sister-in-Law and her dear husband. (I did not think I would get any pullips, never mind one like Midori-chan.) [Image: 15934935809_770820538d_c.jpg]Fukusawa Midori x La robe very clair. by spitechan, on Flickr
Thank you, Kyubi~! yay She really is lovely, now it's just a matter of trying to make room for her and her crazy dress. ^^;

And you seem to be quite lucky, yourself! yay Congratulations on getting Midori! She's such an elegant looking doll~! <3
Wauw pullipprincess she is gorgeous! As to you Kyubi, la robe is so cute! Congratulations on both your dollies! grin
Wow, a Ririko and La Rove Vert Clair! Beautiful dollies guys, congrats on such wonderful prezzies! ^-^
Thank you both so much! :3