Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wooow, you both got beautiful girls for Christmas!!! Congrats PullipPrincess & Kyubi!

I got BRH from my hubbie! Haven't had the time to unpack her unfortunately and we are on a short holiday right now so pictures will follow! smile
(12-29-2014, 02:05 AM)Nadine1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Wooow, you both got beautiful girls for Christmas!!! Congrats PullipPrincess & Kyubi!

I got BRH from my hubbie! Haven't had the time to unpack her unfortunately and we are on a short holiday right now so pictures will follow! smile

Thank you too, Nadine. ^.^ And congratulations on getting Bloody Red Hood~! :3 She's one I hope to get someday! She's so pretty! I can't wait to see the pictures you take of her!
Wow... What a morning I had!
I woke up feeling like butts and absolutely lethargic, and decided to grab a shower first thing. Right as I'm stepping out with a towel on my head there's a knock at my door. A package addressed to me from Mike H. is delivered to me. "Mike... Wait, Pullipstyle Mike? But I haven't..."
I rip open the box and what greets me? Pullip Dahlia Cinderella! The girl I've been looking at getting when I could get the funds. I was absolutely baffled! How did this beauty get in my hands?! Short answer; my sneaky boyfriend! He ordered her and had her shipped directly to me as a surprise Christmas gift. I'm so blessed. blush
He has plans for her and even named her and came up with a backstory for her, haha! When I have her all put together with his vision I'll spam you all with pictures. He's just the best. :Heart:

[Image: 91lxes.jpg]
What a super cute surprise!!! Sooo sweet of your bf! She's sweet! Curious about what he has in mind for her! smile

Thanks Pullipprincess, will post photo's as soon as I have made them! wink
Yay for surprise dollies ! What a sweet thing to do smile
(12-30-2014, 04:53 AM)Briscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... What a morning I had!
I woke up feeling like butts and absolutely lethargic, and decided to grab a shower first thing. Right as I'm stepping out with a towel on my head there's a knock at my door. A package addressed to me from Mike H. is delivered to me. "Mike... Wait, Pullipstyle Mike? But I haven't..."
I rip open the box and what greets me? Pullip Dahlia Cinderella! The girl I've been looking at getting when I could get the funds. I was absolutely baffled! How did this beauty get in my hands?! Short answer; my sneaky boyfriend! He ordered her and had her shipped directly to me as a surprise Christmas gift. I'm so blessed. blush
He has plans for her and even named her and came up with a backstory for her, haha! When I have her all put together with his vision I'll spam you all with pictures. He's just the best. :Heart:

[Image: 91lxes.jpg]

Awww~! That's so sweet! She's so cute! yay Congratulations, Briscuit, on getting Dahlia Cinderella and on your growing collection! smile
awh that is so sweet! You are so very lucky! She is very pretty! smile congrats!!
I got my very first Taeyang and my last Christmas dolly in today, Taeyang Lead! <3 I never thought I'd be able to get him, but here he is! smile I named him Hiro, and he's Amethyst's boyfriend! grin

[Image: FullSizeRender_zps94dfd402.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender1_zpsd3f81b82.jpg]
Wow! Great find! He's very cool amd handsome! smile Congrats!
Thanks guys! I feel so lucky (:

Also, Lead is a handsome lad!
One of my mini grails, Petite Blythe Tsuki Usagi, is here!

Petite Blythe Tsuki Usagi  プチブライスつきうさぎ with LPS Blythe Body

After some repair and a rebody, she's doing just fine. (Those of you who are depressed by Pullip melt, take a look at what happened with her stock body right out of the box. It'll make you feel better about the neck-melt:
Thank you, Briscuit and Nadine! He's even more handsome in person than in his photos! yay

Fishy, that picture of your Petite Blythe is adorable! I love how you have her next to some bamboo! It looks like you fixed her up very well and she even looks much happier now!
Wauw he is super handsome!! Great find Princess grin!
Everyone's getting such great new dollies! grin Lead is a fantastic doll PullipPrincess, he's a great first boy wink

I got three little babies for Christmas: Taeyang Alberic (Nolan), Dal Lipoca (Juniper), and Taeyang Cavalie (Lucifer) ^^
[Image: IMG_9147_zpsed992fda.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9152_zpsa0be9b47.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9163_zps0cb4b8b6.jpg]
Of course Nolan and Lucifer have already been re-wigged, and Juniper has a new 23cm obitsu ^^ They also all have new eyelashes and glass cabochons smile
How cute is Lipoca in those glasses!