Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure where to post this, but shipments of Nana-chan are now going out. I just got an in-the-mail-now notification for mine (on pre-order.)

@PullipPrincess Thanks! I'm really proud of her. smile
Beautiful new dolls Abby! Congrats! smile
Wauw Abby, Santa really found your house!! grin Congratulations on all the new dollies!
They look amazing! You've given them so much more character allready wink!
My adorable Byul Sucre arrived today... But there was another box from Mike which confused me...

[Image: 10914236_349572065243079_1972405497_n_zps03bbd3be.jpg]

It turns out my boyfriend decided to buy me 2 dolls for Christmas without asking me which ones to get, and he picked extremely well to be honest ! I'm sooOOoo happy I got Nana-Chan Heart I'd actually put some money aside over the past few months to get her in February. I already have JouJou, but he said he thought she had the "cutest weird face of them all" haha LOL There's nothing wrong with twin Dals, right? *please enable me*
Congrats, Chihiro! that is really sweet of your boyfriend. smile
(01-09-2015, 02:34 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, Chihiro! that is really sweet of your boyfriend. smile

Thanks Shaan Happy
It seems there's quite a few lucky members with sweet partners or family members who like to surprise us dolly lovers !
Aww, Chihiro, that's great! I'm so happy for you!

And nothing wrong with twins. [;
I think JouJou is great! The more the merrier! Haha.
Congrats Chihiro! What a lovely and sweet surprise! smile
(01-09-2015, 02:25 AM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing wrong with twin Dals, right? *please enable me*
There are plenty of things RIGHT with twin Dals!
Ah~! Chihiro!!! You're so lucky to have gotten Nana-Chan AND Joujou! <3 I hope to get those two someday. ^.^ They're adorable! And I really actually like the idea of twin dolls. smile I think it's cute!
My newest girl, a re-wigged Kore. Her name is Seven. Well, she is a fae creature, and in her native language her name means "flower with seven petals". Her native language sounds like the chattering of a flock of birds, so it's quite different to transliterate!

[Image: 2jbsbvd.jpg]

[Image: 10zmjyr.jpg]

[Image: 300xkq1.jpg]
She came, she came, she came!
Everyone's Nanas are rolling in, and mine finally arrived! She's so special to me! I never thought in a million years my mother would come around and see Pullips the way I do, so for her to get me Nana-chan for Christmas was a huge deal!

[Image: 2r7n77m.jpg]

Anyway, I've decided to name her Nelipot, because of her aversion towards shoes. I'll never make her wear them. [;
Thanks for the enable-ism gals ! LOL Heart

Yay for new dollies~ Congratz Severity smile And an extra YAY for more Nana-Chans !! grin grin xp
Severity, what a beautiful and creative back story! I love it! Congrats on your new girl. (:

And yes, Chihiro! Nana-chans all around!!!
Nana-chan will be my next! Possibly next month. grin oh she is so pretty!