Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: P2460802_zps4bea02cb.jpg]

My new girl Yukiko! A little Dal head on a picco neemo body.
Oh, so cute! smile
Oh my ! She's so cute Spidergirl484 smile I wish I could show off my Picco Neemo hybrid girls, but I can't find any clothes for them tt

In other news, my bargain $48 Maretti arrived today Heart it only took 3 days for her to get from California to the UK via First Class ! I'm still waiting for something to be wrong with her (hopefully I don't find spiders in her or something similar to those horror stories LOL) since it's been such a great transaction.

[Image: 10890970_617276161733690_778268618_n.jpg]
Yukiko is adorable! Congrats everybody on your exciting new additions smile
Wow! All those super cute and amazing new dolls! Congrats to all of you! smile
Here is Nerissa, my rechipped and gaze-corrected Tiger Lily:

[Image: 33vdk5t.jpg]

She is patiently borrowing Aurora's too big stock dress while she waits for me to sew her a dress of her own.
Congratulations on all newly obtained dollies!! grin
My Stella arrived last week Heart
[Image: 16070579357_8d60b49d24_z.jpg]
Chihiro, you got such a great deal on your Maretti! She's adorable! yay

Severity, those eyechips on your Byul Tiger Lily look really pretty on her! Can't wait to see what she'll look like once you're completely finished with her! <3

Chyntia, oh my gosh! Eee~! You got Super Stella!!! x3 I love Super Stella so very much! Don't you think she looks so much prettier in person?
Thank you Princess!!! grin yes she really does! I thought she was really cool when she was announced!
But she is even more gorgeous in person!! Heart
Stella's eyebrows were a shock to me in person, I wasn't expecting them to be blue or that shape ! LOL

I love tan skin dolls, and Tiger Lily has always been a temptation. Yours is adorable Severity smile
Congrats everybody on their super-cute newbies! And wow Chihiro, you've sure had a sugar rush of Angelic Pretty sweetness lately!! Heart Did your Maretti turn out ok after all? No spiders in her hair or anything?

Here's my new girl - Andromeda! Or just Anna for short ^^

[Image: XHdsemB.jpg]

She's elected herself queen of the Dal Shelf. Not sure how Bella's gonna feel about that!

[Image: uGQLzfw.jpg]
My new girl is a Greggia grin
Shes a grail so I am so in love <3 Arbella ✿ADAW 2/53✿
Omg, I now officially need Hello Kitty's stock for one of my Dals ! Thanks Missy XP and no, there were no spiders haha LOL
Ahhh, Greggia... She's so beautiful!!
Greggia is so gorgeous! smile

Hello Kitty stock looks GREAT on a Dal! My sister has hers on one, too. The shoes especially look great on a smaller doll. smile