Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got her a couple months ago but never posted any pictures, so here is my Sasha Sorc!
[Image: Sorc1.png]
(01-15-2015, 05:54 AM)Chihiro Wrote: [ -> ]Omg, I now officially need Hello Kitty's stock for one of my Dals ! Thanks Missy XP

Haha, you're welcome! I think Dal wears it better than Pullip. Her grumpy face in that cute outfit is a real picture Heart
(01-15-2015, 04:30 PM)Olly Wrote: [ -> ]I got her a couple months ago but never posted any pictures, so here is my Sasha Sorc!
[Image: Sorc1.png]

She is so pretty!
GUYS, I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED.
I COULDN'T EVEN GET ONE BEFORE, AND NOW SOMEHOW I HAVE FOUR.
Help me.
Don't actually help me because I love it...

I know I was told to take it slow... And I also know I was like, "Yeah! I'll take it slow!" But then... I didn't take it slow. Sorry...

[Image: wj98cm.jpg]

So, I have Kirakishou now, and I really really love her!
She's so pretty and sweet. I kind of wanted to rename her, but since I'm keeping her stock after her character it didn't make much sense to... Conflicted still.
"Willow the Kirakishou". What do you think?
Kirakishou shortens down to "Kiki" really easily. ;-) She is beautiful.

Seriously, it's very VERY difficult to curb enthusiasm for these dolls. I got my first a year and a half ago, and now I have 16 + one on the way, and 4 MIO kits. Just try (it's so hard!) to be really critical about what you like and REALLY want. (And be forwarned if you start looking at Dals closely, they are REALLY additive.)
Kirakishou is so so pretty~! <3 <3 <3 I want her!!! Congratulations Briscuit on getting her! You're so lucky!
I gotta pace myself!

(01-17-2015, 12:03 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Kirakishou is so so pretty~! <3 <3 <3 I want her!!! Congratulations Briscuit on getting her! You're so lucky!
I share similar envy with you! Classical Alice is so perfect! We both have some gorgeous girls. (:
(01-17-2015, 12:09 PM)Briscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I gotta pace myself!

(01-17-2015, 12:03 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Kirakishou is so so pretty~! <3 <3 <3 I want her!!! Congratulations Briscuit on getting her! You're so lucky!
I share similar envy with you! Classical Alice is so perfect! We both have some gorgeous girls. (:

That we do. ^.^ You've got a very beautiful collection growing! :3 It's addictive once you get into this hobby, isn't it? yay Also, after reading your post again, I'd like to say that even if people tell you to start slow, I think it's much better to expand your collection at your own pace that you're comfortable with. grin
(01-17-2015, 12:15 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2015, 12:09 PM)Briscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I gotta pace myself!

That we do. ^.^ You've got a very beautiful collection growing! :3 It's addictive once you get into this hobby, isn't it? yay Also, after reading your post again, I'd like to say that even if people tell you to start slow, I think it's much better to expand your collection at your own pace that you're comfortable with. grin

Thank you! ^.^
My own pace would be horrid if I had the funds... My room would be overran!
Ahh Briscuit your group picture is adorable!
(01-20-2015, 05:16 AM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh Briscuit your group picture is adorable!

Aw, thank you kindly, Severity!'!
wauw congratulations! I love your Sorc, Olly! She is gorgeous! grin
You are very lucky Briscuit! Enjoy your dollies they are lovely!! Heart
My first Pullip is Banshee -- she needs a name, still thinking about that. Here she is redressed in a Liv jacket and Barbie dress with (I think) Barbie arm warmers on her legs to look like tights. The boots are from one of those dolls with fabric bodies where the outfit is removeable but the shoes are part of the body. I bought the doll at a thrift store for her clothes and then cut off her "feet" and removed the stuffing so other dolls can wear the boots too. There's a different blue Liv coat that I think would look even cuter on her but I can't find the Liv doll I knoooow is wearing it. She is somewhere around here! (This pic was taken with my iPad and then filtered to death to remove most of the yellow cast from the lights, I will use a real camera for a new photoshoot after she's wearing what I have in mind.) Happy

Congrats, Banshee is a beauty.
Your Banshee is adorable! She's dressed so cute too!