Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Puppe, your new girls look amazing ! You should post more photos grin Heart
Puppe, your Hortense and Violette are so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Jencut, congrats on your Cinciallegra! She is one of the prettiest girls smile

PullipPrincess, your Yuuko custom is stunning! I've only recently started watching xxxHolic, but I think you've captured her really well.

(03-11-2015, 04:50 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I really like Banshee's faceup. She would be next on my wish list.

She is lovely in person, but I need to find something else for her to wear soon. smile
It seems like the dolls with my favorite faceups (Jaldet, Akoya, Classical Queen, Kuhn) have the most unfortunate stock. And vice versa.

(03-11-2015, 08:13 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Youtsuzu and Hanaayame look so incredibly sweet together, like big sister little sister yay

Thanks, I felt like it would be wrong to have one without the other Heart 2
(03-20-2015, 01:13 AM)Puppe Wrote: [ -> ][Image: trik7elz.jpg]
Both arrived last week but they deserve to be mentioned here. LOL WOHOOO! They are wonderful, my picture just can't justify their beauty in any way.

My Sound Horizon collection is also growing, hehe.

Oooh~! They're so cute together! :3 I'm so glad you got them both, I think those two absolutely must be gotten as a set!

(03-22-2015, 10:16 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: [ -> ]PullipPrincess, your Yuuko custom is stunning! I've only recently started watching xxxHolic, but I think you've captured her really well.

Thank you so much! yay Yuuko is one of my most favorite anime characters ever, so I did as best as I could to do her justice. LOL I hope you're enjoying watching xxxHolic, too!
Marianne has arrived! Heart 2 Sorry the photographs are a bit light (I hadn't realised how pale Marianne would come up in the pics!) but by the time I'd noticed, I'd taken the backdrop down (an old prom dress LOL) and as I'm recovering from flu just now I couldn't face re-doing! I've used up all my energy for the day! xd

[Image: CM1_zpsc9amtwkk.jpg]

[Image: CM2_zpsxsnijley.jpg]

I've named her Reinette which means 'little queen' and was the name that the young Madame de Pompadour was know by with her friends and family. I though it was very appropriate!

Obviously Villette had her priorities right and got a cup of tea organised for the new arrival! smile
Vilette is such a good hostess! Your girls look lovely together. Marianne and Cinciallegra keep going on and off of my wishlist (I'm running out of room) and now they're back on..
They look like they were made for each other! Congrats on getting them Jencut!
Thanks I'm so pleased with the way they look together!

@Jinxedorchid I'm delighted my pics put the girls back on your wishlist and didn't sway your decision in the other direction! LOL

The only small disappointment is that Marianne has a large round shiny spot on her forehead where her head had tipped forward against the packaging sad You can just about see it in the photos. I know from reading back on old threads that I should be able to fix it with matte msc and if that fails it'll be a rewig with bangs!
These two girls do look wonderful! ( ´ ▽ ` ) Congrats on Reinette~✿ My, she really is a beautiful Pullip. I love her voluminous hairdo, and the little pearls and flowers are a great touch! Actually, I was watching Mulan and a little piece of a song that was in there stuck in my head, it definitely applies to her. ♬"With good fortune and a great hairdo"♬

(03-25-2015, 07:31 AM)Jencut Wrote: [ -> ]The only small disappointment is that Marianne has a large round shiny spot on her forehead where her head had tipped forward against the packaging sad You can just about see it in the photos. I know from reading back on old threads that I should be able to fix it with matte msc and if that fails it'll be a rewig with bangs!

Oh, maybe a light sanding could help too.
I wouldn't advise sanding on the face unless it was discoloured or not able to be simply mattified with a sealant like MSC.
They do make excellent companions for tea!
Yes, I'd go with the MSC, too. You'll get an even finish over the whole face. Where as sanding a big spot like that might end up making it lighter than the rest of the face.
I never noticed how pretty Marianne's wig was! That's amazing. She has a very sweet faceup too. I just, that dress, it's not my style.
(03-25-2015, 01:30 AM)Jencut Wrote: [ -> ]Marianne has arrived! Heart 2 Sorry the photographs are a bit light (I hadn't realised how pale Marianne would come up in the pics!) but by the time I'd noticed, I'd taken the backdrop down (an old prom dress LOL) and as I'm recovering from flu just now I couldn't face re-doing! I've used up all my energy for the day! xd

[Image: CM1_zpsc9amtwkk.jpg]

[Image: CM2_zpsxsnijley.jpg]

I've named her Reinette which means 'little queen' and was the name that the young Madame de Pompadour was know by with her friends and family. I though it was very appropriate!

Obviously Villette had her priorities right and got a cup of tea organised for the new arrival! smile

They're both so gorgeous! Reinette is a very nice name and it does suit her well. smile I bet Villette is happy to have a new friend with her, too! yay
Wow, what an elaborate dress -- so much detail. And the teeny tea set!! Congrats on your girls and I hope you feel better soon too.
Everyone's new dollies are super cute! Heart

[Image: TeoWT86.jpg]

[Image: BnmRJ8z.jpg]

Two of my new girls - Maggie, a Romantic Queen, and Raye, a Sailor Mars ~
Jeej Jen! She arrived so quickly!! She is gorgeous Heart They are a very nice pair!! grin

Romatic Queen is very pretty I never realised Missy! I just love her stock outfit! (and the one she is wearing wink Is it the jolie one?)
Raye is also gorgeous yay ! She doesn't have any lower eyelashes?? Or am I just missing them -___-"