Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@beajjai033- No worries, before him all three of my Isuls were kept absolutely stock so it's kind of nice to have one to play around with a bit more.

@Missy_Crane- Thanks, I named him Davey after a friend of mine.
I was wondering if she had ever done anything with that Isul. Apparently not.
(11-13-2013, 10:29 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if she had ever done anything with that Isul. Apparently not.
She wasn't happy with his skintone compared to Noir's and that is like the main thing she wanted an Isul for was to make an Isul Noir, she now has a few Isul MIO kits though which are a good match so she didn't particularly need this fellow anymore. She tends to stockpile bait she easily has 20 dolls waiting to have something done to them so my liberating this fellow won't have a huge impact.
(11-12-2013, 04:01 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 10814016554_4b92a8c1c6.jpg]
I went to Requiemart's today to play dollies learn how to customize, somehow I ended up bringing home a doll with me from her to customize pile Sweatdrop .

i wish i could go to a friends house and come home with a doll Happy
[Image: 10853003505_166e0e4f84.jpg]

Hitsugi is finally home! grin
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hitsugi ............. *dies*

mega congrats! Oh My
Ahhh congrats supernova, he's super gorgeous. *drool*
Congrats Supernova, he looks soo soo awesome @@ omgahh even cooler than the promo pics!
Thanks guys! I love him so much! His hair can be a bit of a mess, I'm still fiddling about to get it how I want it and his front white braid is bent and a little loose but apart from that he is perfect! grin
Neeed more picssss of him supernova! Tongue hehe he's such a cool guy - he looks so photogenic!
(11-15-2013, 08:33 AM)Welly Wrote: [ -> ]Neeed more picssss of him supernova! Tongue hehe he's such a cool guy - he looks so photogenic!

There are a few more on my flickr page. :p

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92369705@N03/
Ah, the great wanderer xD if Hitsugi could talk he'd probably have many tales to tell!

He's a very handsome fella, Super. Congrats, you must be so happy he's home at last!
Who could customize that beautiful romantic king?!? He is one of the best Isuls, I think. I love mine.
[Image: 2db15yw.jpg]

I caved.
(11-18-2013, 01:27 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2db15yw.jpg]

I caved.

smile aw so pretty smile who wouldn't cave