Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone's new babies are so gorgeous!!! <3 <3 <3

I've had two dolls arrive in the past couple of days, sadly one of them cannot be opened until Monday, as she's a birthday gift to me from my family for my 21st birthday!

But I also bought a birthday gift for myself, though! And she came today and I got to open her!

I ended up buying Venus after Pullipstyle listed her the other day. Oh my GOD I'm in love with her. Her name is Starlet.

[Image: 20580012049_5f9b13430e_z.jpg]Barbie Girl by Haley, on Flickr

That being said she's also the most flawed doll I've ever owned. @_@ There's more about all of that in the flickr description if anyone is interested in reading that, haha.

I've managed to fix most of her flaws already though and I adore her. <3
Congrats! People seem to either love Venus or hate her. I personally love her sparkly lips and tacky charm.
DeadlyNova, congrats on your lovely new girl and happy birthday smile

I surprised myself when I got Venus and how much I love her because she is my anti-doll, pink, Barbie girl. I think it's what CB said, her tacky charm LOL My Venus - Astral - is the oldest of 5 sisters. It amused me to make her the "responsible" one rather than the baby wink

Anyhow, again - happy 21st hun grin grin
I instant fell in love with Venus: I was expecting I'd want her to be customized but it was like love at first sight! I'm sorry to hear about all the flaws yours has! I was pleasantly surprised at how unmelty mine was: Mine was not new in box so that might have had something to do with it! Anyway my Rumor (in my avatar) waves hello to your Starlet smile
[Image: 20829327896_1fa3308f4c_z.jpg]

I caved and bought a Nana-chan the day after my first Pullip (Nanette) arrived. Tongue
congrats BabyBoodles - that is a gorgeous pair to start your family.
Oehh wauw she is beautiful babyBoodles!! Heart
I love nana and nanette!! grin Congratz!
Congrats, Babyboodles! I bet Nana Chan and Nannette will make a great pair!
Thank you everyone! I have always loved Venus but I fell even more in love with her after seeing her in person. <3 She sure is a pain to photograph though, with all of the problems mine has. xD

BabyBoodles, your Nana-Chan is absolutely GORGEOUS! <3 Congrats!!!

My birthday was yesterday, so I now have my Akemi, Emmy. <3 Akemi was the first doll I fell head over heels in love with after getting back into Pullips earlier this year, I'm not sure why I got around nine other dolls before getting her. XD

[Image: 20695977559_8d1dd949f8_z.jpg]Rainbow by Haley, on Flickr

The two new girls are sisters, although they sure don't look(or act) anything alike!

[Image: 20260230664_4c74c84953_z.jpg]Sisters by Haley, on Flickr

I've now reached 30 Pullip family dolls...I think I'm going to try to hold myself back for a while. straight
Little Dal Vixy. smile

[Image: 20907217925_2e61c000b8.jpg]
Midnight Velvet, who I am calling Paige, joined my dolly family on Friday. She is the first of 3 incoming dolls who will have a darker theme than my other dolls.

[Image: 20948157812_85199455c8_z.jpg]Introducing Paige by Mercy Tiara, on Flickr

She is even more gorgeous than I thought she would be and I can't wait to take more photos of her!
Wow, your Midnight Velvet looks stunning, MercyTiara! Congratulations! smile She never really caught my interest, mainly because I don't really like her clothes and her stock photos are awful in my opinion. But gosh, her face-up is so beautiful, I love her lips! Thank you for this great picture and have a lot of fun with your new doll! LOL
You guys are tempting me to get the cheap Venus here..Especially DeadlyNova's photo Tongue .. She is gorgeous!
Congrats on everyone's dollies..Akemi & Nana-chan are favorites as always grin
I received my lovely Pullip Souseiseki today yay
[Image: IMG_1360_zpstxtwhzqu.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1341_zpsmmlt8cw5.jpg]
She was purchased to reshell my Pullip Grell, named Suki. I'm thinking of changing the name to Tsuki, as I think it sounds a bit more interesting. But I really adore her, even though she came out of her box smelling pretty strongly like cigarette smoke tt
She's so beautiful in brown theme! Heart But hey, I love almost all of your dollies LOL