Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cute!! smile
She's gorgeous!
A smiling Dal!! So cute!
[Image: 21410071293_92fbe04205_b.jpg]titania banshee by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

testing, with sincere thankyous to Alliecat and Marsian for helping me learn to Flickr smile

The photo is my new Tinkerbell who named herself Titania Dead (renaming themselves has become a trend in my house, I allow it if I approve of the name Tongue ) testing her white magic against my newest Living Dead Doll Banshee, who does not know the colour white Oh My
Titania looks a bit concerned, I wonder if it's doing anything. xD

She looks so cute, and I love your Banshee, too! I really need to get more Living Dead Dolls myself. I've always loved them but have only ever owned one.
[Image: 2jbun2b.jpg]

I am totally in love with my new doll. grin she's a Blanche, rewigged by her previous owner and rechipped by me. smile her name is Pascha. Apologies for the lackluster setting, amongst my sewing supplies: I'm having serious lighting issues in my apartment...
Aaaah, her eyes are gorgeous, and so is she! <3
DN - I think I will bet on Banshee. She has a twin sister here and those screamssss LOL. LDDs were my passion long before pullips. I had them all, sold them all to fund said pullips, and replaced only my favourites. I have maybe 25 now instead of 100s upside down

Severity - Blanche remains in my top 5 pullips ever. Your girl is very beautiful, did you find her at a reasonable price recently? I only ask because I have been searching for a 2nd Blanche for a LONG time - never see her for sale.
MissEdith: I got her for $60 on eBay last week. I was pretty excited because there was a Blanche for sale at PUDDLE this year and I realized how pretty she was in real life but missed out on buying her. So I was so excited to find this one! I can see why she's in your top 5, she's simply gorgeous.

DeadlyNova: thank you! I think they're KiraKira eyes but I'm not sure. I have such a hoard of eyechips!
Congratulations to all the new dolly owners smile I agree, Pascha's eyes are gorgeous. Janeen F, that's a cool lighting effect in your photo.
Congrats on the new Blanche, Severity. She has such gorgeous coloring.
(10-10-2015, 11:51 AM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]MissEdith: I got her for $60 on eBay last week. I was pretty excited because there was a Blanche for sale at PUDDLE this year and I realized how pretty she was in real life but missed out on buying her. So I was so excited to find this one! I can see why she's in your top 5, she's simply gorgeous.

DeadlyNova: thank you! I think they're KiraKira eyes but I'm not sure. I have such a hoard of eyechips!

WOW!! I am so jealous, what a bargain Whacked Congratulations to you. Blanche's colouring is just perfect and your girl's eyes and hair are perfect too. And I love the green of her top smile

If forced, I would have to say Blanche, Prunella & Bloody Red Hood are my favourite pullips. Of course, every day different girls swap places with them smile
Blanche is certainly lovely! I would like to get one, one day. smile Your girl's eyes are so striking, that shade of green is really beautiful!
She's adorable, Severity!
Congrats Severity on getting that beautifull Blanche, she looks amazing.
Also to you Miss Edith, Titania is a cutie, looks like the living dead girl cant handle the cuteness!
(Yay on getting the photo's on the forum!)