Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Photo of my new girl 'Angelique' in the snow. First snow I had in Toronto, more like sugar icing XD it melted abit quickly though:

A Snow Day

Quickly pulled her into something warm to wear.

My First Snow

She fell in the snow after I took this photo X.x
SQUEEEEE!!! Joichi she is so totally adorbs in that red hoodie! smile makes her just POP in that snow ... awful awful terrible evil sow ... *shakes her fist at the sky* ... currently snowing here sad slash *buries herself under blankets until late spring*
Congrats, Joichi! She looks adorable in the red hoodie!

For anyone who was wondering, Ni-Ya ended up with me. Veer is most disappointed that the box did not contain a Pullip, but instead more competition with rock star good looks to steal all the Pullip's hearts.
[Image: 11017540473_1124191f00_z.jpg]
YAY Cornflower got Ni-Ya! Hitsugi is making crazy faces at him right now lol
What a beautiful picture in the snow, Joichi! Your girls looks so sweet!!

Ahaha poor Veer. Ni-ya looks to be serious competition for him wink

All you guys with the Nightmare set are soo lucky -drools-
My beautiful Saras arrived today~! I have wanted this girl for ages and I just got her in a happy trade. grin Rewigged and rechipped she's all ready to go! Though I've not decided on a name for her just yet...

[Image: 11059317186_6fb2bf21ea_z.jpg]
I love her head scarf! She's super cute.
Wow wonderful Saras, what a lucky trade PinkCow! I can't wait to see what her profile will be!
[Image: 11121094374_cdd8025dcc.jpg]

Akemi says hi! :3
An exciting morning!! First Hugo made his appearance with a postman on foot (hefting around a massive bag full of Taeyang, the poor bloke xD)

[Image: 1z2omdu.jpg]

[Image: 5jvhu0.jpg]

[Image: 2ilzck5.jpg]

Turns out Gyros are stupidly, achingly handsome in person. I become a melting fangirl puddle of ooze whenever I look at him Heart

...and then! The post van came later with a second new arrival - a dear little Andrew whom I recently adopted from Kballpinata! I wasn't sure what his name would be, but as I removed him from the box his hair caught a shaft of sunlight and glowed golden yellow and my helpful brain said 'LannisterLannisterLannister'...so now he's called Jaime o.O lol

So much Tae loveliness all in one day! ;__; Here are Hugo and Jaime being double trouble:

[Image: 2u61v8p.jpg]

@Supernova eeeeee congratulations!! Your Akemi is so beautiful! Can't wait to see more piccies xD and I like her hat; did you get her that separately or is it part of her stock?
*.* Dat gyro! Hugo is a great name!

She's in full stock! Her hat and scarf come in very handy for winter. smile
Hehe thank you! (had to seriously fight to stop myself calling Andrew 'Victor' just for the punniness. My inner bookworm geek is constantly clawing to get out Sweatdrop )

I see you're planning on naming yours Giles Heart -flails- That's a great name too, but that might just be the Buffy fangirlness and my slight crush on Anthony Stewart Head talking hahaha Tongue

And how adorable, I had no idea Akemi came with a hat and scarf! She looks so cosy :3
Peter Pan is one of my newest dolls~ I usually end up disliking any type 4's I buy within a few weeks, but this girl seems like a keeper:

[Image: 137ec5f45a1011e3bcfd1285f1ed1790_8.jpg]

Excuse the quality and giant Eevee *lmao LOL* it was just a quick shot with my iPhone !
I can't wait to photograph her with my DSLR tomorrow <3
Love her outfit smile and she really suits that wig
(12-01-2013, 01:35 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out Gyros are stupidly, achingly handsome in person. I become a melting fangirl puddle of ooze whenever I look at him Heart

I know, right?? LOL I was like: Rb_bigO Heart 2Heart 2Heart 2 when I received my Gyro. I didn't expect him to look that handsome! XD