Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on sith, I love the name connection smile it is both interesting and easy to remember smile
Squeeeee eeee eee....
Mini Sugar Plum is here.
I can't wait to do a real photoshoot with her. Drat work deadlines!

[Image: 23448154179_4be4c99822_o.jpg]
It was sooo hard to not just shred this cute wrapping in my hurry to see her.

[Image: 23520422540_b00f568080_o.jpg]
Cuteness. She hasn't met her sisters yet. (I'm supposed to be working....) I think she'll photograph beautifully!
Oooh, so pretty! Can't wait to see her introduction to the crew!
She is very beautiful smile reminds me of my people smile such a sweet face smile congratulations
Oh she's super cute! Congratulations!!
(12-18-2015, 08:28 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Squeeeee eeee eee....
Mini Sugar Plum is here.
I can't wait to do a real photoshoot with her. Drat work deadlines!

[Image: 23448154179_4be4c99822_o.jpg]
It was sooo hard to not just shred this cute wrapping in my hurry to see her.

[Image: 23520422540_b00f568080_o.jpg]
Cuteness. She hasn't met her sisters yet. (I'm supposed to be working....) I think she'll photograph beautifully!

gorgeousness !! congrats Allie smile I look forward to the OK Corral aka when she meets Sunsette Oh My
Awe, she's a cutie! Congrats!
She's so beautiful! And tiny!
So after a lot of watching the Sample Sale and missing out on dolls I liked, I finally committed to a bra-less Kuhn that was quite a bargain. I attempted to steel myself for the fact that she might be horribly stained or disfigured or something, but nope, she arrived absolutely perfect, if bra-less.

The wig I ordered for her also arrived the same day (yesterday). This was my first attempt at removing a wig, and oh my gosh, I thought I was going to end up hurting myself or the doll or both, and/ or being unable to get the wig off. It took me an entire half hour, but I finally succeeded. (The amount of glue residue on the wig is impressive-- someone really went to town!)

I'm kind of in love with her. I've named her Kara. I only managed to upload one photo before my camera died yet again, but here you go:

[img]Kara1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
I am so happy for you, glad she came in perfect shape smile she looks beautiful with her new wig smile such a gorgeous doll.
Congrats for a win with Kuhn, even if she was braless.
Oh my gosh your Kuhn super gorgeous in that wig! I love the way the color goes with the color of her lips. <3

I got three new girls at Tuesday Morning today, as some of you may have seen in the TM thread.

I am going to take better pictures of them later, but for now, here they are!

[Image: 23878317315_735ed51530_z.jpg]Coraline by Haley, on Flickr
Here is Coraline, my Rhiannon.
I've never really been Byul's biggest fan. I only had one, Tigerlily, becuse she was the only one that actually really looked cute to me, and I also bought her partially for her skintone. But I actually really love Rhiannon now that I have seen her in person. I probably won't get a ton more Byuls, but I'm very happy to have another.

I actually managed to pull a muscle in my arm while trying to fasten the little dogtags she came with(I have no idea how that happened). Hence why each of these new girls only gets one photo for now. My arm hurts and posing dolls right now is a literal pain!!

Here is my Lucia!
[Image: 23251457073_4c2a769bb9_z.jpg]Lucia by Haley, on Flickr
She's gorgeous, but she doesn't have a name yet!! Hopefully she'll have a name before too long.

And finally, my very first mini, my Little Dal Taurus, Tikki!
[Image: 23582574870_72f300c657_z.jpg]Tikki by Haley, on Flickr
I've never been a fan of minis and could honestly never picture myself getting one....but oh man, I need more now. I bonded with her the second I removed her from her box. I took her out on the way home and I have not put her down for more than a few minutes since.
(12-21-2015, 09:29 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]This was my first attempt at removing a wig, and oh my gosh, I thought I was going to end up hurting myself or the doll or both, and/ or being unable to get the wig off. It took me an entire half hour, but I finally succeeded.
Ooo, pretty girl!! I like that wig better than her stock one. Lovely colour with her eyes. Congrats, and yay for your first wig change smile

(12-21-2015, 12:00 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]I got three new girls at Tuesday Morning today, as some of you may have seen in the TM thread. ...
I've never been a fan of minis and could honestly never picture myself getting one....but oh man, I need more now.
Bahaha -- mini world domination, yeah! (The PrettyTinies approve.) That's quite a haul. Congrats! and hope your arm is better soon.
(12-21-2015, 12:13 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Bahaha -- mini world domination, yeah! (The PrettyTinies approve.) That's quite a haul. Congrats! and hope your arm is better soon.

I knew you'd approve. Tongue

Haha, thank you! I hope my arm is better soon too. I have too many dolls on the way for posing them to hurt me!
Alliecat, I just adore your new mini so much! *_* I really can't wait to see even more photos of her!
Dargosmydaddy - Oh! <3 I'm so glad you got Kuhn and that she is in perfect condition! She really is such a beautiful doll! smile I really like the color of that wig on her too!
DeadlyNova - Ah! I love Byul Rhiannon! My husband has her, and she's so cute! Lucia is very pretty, and Tikki is just so cute! I think minis just aren't showcased very well at all in their stock photos. I know that is kind of what deterred me from getting any, but when I got Sea Police Marilyn by chance with a doll I had ordered from PS, I started to see their charm. :3

[Image: Delilah%20in%20box_zpsdzxbl7xf.jpg]

[Image: Delilah%20in%20box%202_zpsa4lsch5b.jpg]

Oh my gosh! <3 We celebrated my husband’s family Christmas today, and even though I knew I was getting her, I was still so happy to see her and I still can’t believe that my husband’s aunt actually got her for me, as I never actually expected to receive such a gift or even would think of asking for a Pullip doll from anyone aside from my husband or my brother. I’m so happy though, and so grateful! I really love her so much!