Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dargosmydaddy: It looks like your new Isul will have his hands full with Henri!

DeadlyNova: Harley looks like she'll fit in nicely with your crew! And hurray for a new camera.
The Fox

Le Petit Prince

She's here... and I absolutely love her! I really haven't had much time to photograph her which is a shame since she's such a beauty!
I really want a brownish red wig that fades to blonde for her... but apparently that style isn't very common!
Congratulations, she's beautiful, Alice! smile I love the design on her box, too!
Ahhh! What a stunner!
She is gorgeous! I love how simple her face up is. Her stock is very cute smile
Congrats AliceMR, she is beautiful. smile
The more I see of her, the more I like her. Congrats!
Sol arrived smile

Sol
[Image: 25946217483_61c966069b.jpg]Taeyang Sol made his way home smile by goche moche, on Flickr

redressed
[Image: 25946537123_296f92e4b7.jpg]Redressed Taeyang sol. And I already broke his arm from the elbow manage to attach it back by goche moche, on Flickr

I found him for a good deal in eBay. Seller had a lot of bad reviews so I was worried but he came safe and sound with no problems. His joints are a bit stiff. I kind of dislocated his elbow and put it back again but as I try to bend it it comes out again. smile if you have any solution or advice please don't hesitate to share smile
Ooh, I'm jealous smile Sol is so gorgeous!
(04-21-2016, 10:48 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, I'm jealous smile Sol is so gorgeous!

Thank you smile he shines in front of camera
Congrats! Sol has the nicest skin tone.
Sol is a bishie. wink His Feel Like So is so cute, too! ^__^"
Thank you CB and fishy smile he is a hottie
Eee, congrats on getting Sol! He's definitely my favorite Taeyang overall.

As for his arm, maybe try wrapping some teflon tape around the peg.
Sol! Gosh I love him; he was the second Pullip family doll I ever got (after Cavalie). I ended up gifting him to my best friend and waiting for what seemed like forever to finally find a new one for myself! I'm just waiting to get help changing his eyechips: the top screw in his head is stripped and I need to get my stepdad to fix it, but I keep forgetting. Mine is kind of stiff/squeaky too, I chalked it up to the age of the doll, but I don't know for sure. Congrats on yours!

Groove, can we have MIO kits in this color please?!