Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's one kinda of like that, although it's the wrong size http://www.acbjd.com/afb6048-red-p-8423....Path=5_154 but the owner can custom-order different wig sizes: she has for me before.
thankyou hun smile that is a very pretty wig but the one I am thinking of was a bigger look to the head and thinner straight close together plaits. I do however really want the green & purple wig for sale there in the 8-9 section *sigh
(04-23-2016, 04:11 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]@offgenemi: I was thinking you meant where his arm connects to the elbow. I think it would be much easier to figure out how to fix it if we could see a photo.

I went to Tuesday Morning yesterday, and found Hednar and Hello Little Girl. I bought both of them. I had to 'steal' a step stool from somewhere else in the store and dig behind several dozen Barbies to find them, but here they are! <3

[Image: 25975090864_68a3cd8551_z.jpg]Jack by Haley, on Flickr
Meet Jack! He's got a bit of an obsession with Halloween, no matter how out of season it is.

[Image: 26307029000_e7a4d2b673_z.jpg]Marina by Haley, on Flickr
Meet Marina! She's got a bit of spunk to her and wants to be a famous rockstar. She's starting out with trying her best to join her older brother's band "Dudes with Long Hair", the only problem is...she's not a dude...AND she doesn't have long hair.

What great finds! yay Congratulations! I wish the Tuesday Morning stores near me carried Pullip Family dolls and Ai Dolls, too. I can identify a bit with Jack. Halloween is the best! yay

(04-23-2016, 08:53 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Dal eyed tigerlily is here
https://flic.kr/p/FzPJhV
Isn't she so cute! I wigged her with a leekeworld wig. For the first time I looked at a doll and named her on the spot. Her name is Guu after Hare nochi Guu smile)) she doesn't look like any of the main characters but her face just said that smile Guuuuuu

She's super cute! She makes a great new addition to your dolly family. :3 Congratulations!
Thank you smile Pullipprincess , it seemed like there were 3 dolls in portcharlotte. But when I called they couldn't find them?
Blargh; forum ate my post. Should not post late at night when tired Dead
Congrats on the new arrivals. Guu's hair colour is perfect. Love Marina's little guitar! The band will have to be renamed "Dudes With Long Hair and a Girl" LOL

The PrettyTiny Film Company has had quite a week; Sunsette's mom arrived and she started shooting her next movie; then yesterday Mini Libra finally arrived from Portugal after being AWOL for a month. She's going to have to be mostly for display, alas... she's totally not dressed for adventures!
We have the perfect flowers for her in bloom right now.

[Image: 26521145221_3fc4407bee_o.jpg]

[Image: 26494479442_7d14ce713b_o.jpg]
Wow, she's so pretty! smile
Libra is gorgeous! I'm a sucker for purple smile
(04-24-2016, 05:37 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Libra is gorgeous! I'm a sucker for purple smile

Yeah, me too!
(04-23-2016, 11:43 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you smile Pullipprincess , it seemed like there were 3 dolls in portcharlotte. But when I called they couldn't find them?

You're welcome! yay Really? Huh, that's where my husband's grandmother lives. I wonder where they're at in Port Charlotte? I'd like to see for myself if I could.

(04-24-2016, 04:59 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Blargh; forum ate my post. Should not post late at night when tired Dead
Congrats on the new arrivals. Guu's hair colour is perfect. Love Marina's little guitar! The band will have to be renamed "Dudes With Long Hair and a Girl" LOL

The PrettyTiny Film Company has had quite a week; Sunsette's mom arrived and she started shooting her next movie; then yesterday Mini Libra finally arrived from Portugal after being AWOL for a month. She's going to have to be mostly for display, alas... she's totally not dressed for adventures!
We have the perfect flowers for her in bloom right now.

[Image: 26521145221_3fc4407bee_o.jpg]

[Image: 26494479442_7d14ce713b_o.jpg]

She's gorgeous Alliecat! I love that first photo! <3 Congratulations on your new arrival!
(04-23-2016, 12:48 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]thankyou hun smile that is a very pretty wig but the one I am thinking of was a bigger look to the head and thinner straight close together plaits. I do however really want the green & purple wig for sale there in the 8-9 section *sigh

Could this be the style? http://fabricfriendsdolls.com/index.php?...oduct_info&cPath=810_826_827&products_id=14174 (Also the wrong size, though.)
that one is almost identical. I love it smile Now I just have to afford it sad
Congrats Alliecat! <3

I gave my new girl her own thread, but I thought I'd post her here as well. <3
[Image: 26370571960_f0fec15214_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr
(04-26-2016, 07:30 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Alliecat! <3

I gave my new girl her own thread, but I thought I'd post her here as well. <3
[Image: 26370571960_f0fec15214_z.jpg]Ardyn Hazel Valentine by Haley, on Flickr

Congratulations, DeadlyNova! grin She's amazing!
I love her sooo so much, I meant to comment on her thread but I was on my phone! I love her in that wig/outfit too although I think you said the wig was temporary? I may be wrong xD Her face up is so good I'm sure she'll look amazing in anything.
Thank you both! <3

Yes, the wig is temporary, she's borrowing it from one of my boys. But I like it on her so much I'm probably going to scrap my original wig plans for her to buy her one that's similar to this one.