Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you DN smile congrats on your new girls as well smile I would love to see them in person I have the feeling I would love them both
This is my new boy, a Taeyang Seiran that I've named Fernando. Happy

[Image: 26542979174_140ee1ca8c.jpg]Fernando by Hayden, on Flickr
Ooh, Fernando's a hottie! smile
Loving Fernando!

My girls from the lot split arrived today! Meet (adoptive) sisters Asamura and Anxelin:

[Image: 26884854040_f31cbeeed9_b.jpg]

Asamura is definitely getting a new wig. She apparently decided to steal every stitch of purple clothing in my box immediately on arrival, so I think we all know her favorite color! Anxi needs some TLC- she has a spot on her eyemech and her wig could use a treatment, but I'm so happy to have them here.
Congratulations everybody on your new arrivals! smile
Hello Fernando! There was something in the air that night...

Congrats on the new sisters Asamura and Anxelin!
(05-22-2016, 02:06 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Fernando! There was something in the air that night...

Hahaha! YES! Heart 2
Congrats greysprincess that lot was chuck full of awesome dolls. You got very pretty girls smile
Congrats for everyone of your new dolls! Looking at the pics is really nice, it makes me so excited to get the dolls I have on the way! LOL
Everyone's dolls are so beautiful!! Congrats!!!!

I got my new Dal Lyla a couple of months ago ... would like to share her pic with you!! Rosemary says hi LOL

[Image: DSC_0018.jpg]
She is very cute! I love her black hair. I love the original color too smile
Thank you so much, Offgenemi Happy her stock wig had a defect in the bangs so I had to rewig her, and when I found this super soft black wig it was instant love!!

GreysPrincess: OMG your girls are so cute! I have a thing for Pollon and looks like my girl found a new friend!! Here's my Pollon saying hi to yours -

[Image: DSC_0021.jpg]
Hypercurve, your Lyla looks really cute in that black wig. Pollon is a cutie, too!
what a bunch of beauties Heart 2 (yes, you too Fernando grin )
AHHHH

My first Pullip is here!

She needs a name--I am leaning towards Ralph, lol--but here she is! Her wig was a HOT MESS so I ended up throwing it up into two buns until I can give it some TLC. That's OK since I was thinking of getting her a wig eventually anyway.

[Image: FO6NvGz.png]

I keep forgetting I can do things with her eyes and pose her, lol. Too much Blythes and then too much orange head lady.

I gotta go buy a box to mail her stock off in since she was a split and I underestimated how big and fragile the hat was! I really love her but I can't wait for her new chips to get here and I guess I better start wig shopping just in case xD