Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: MJ Gato from martah ♥
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to add "Gato" in his name because, well, he came to me with a cat wig ! LOL

Anyways, he's been helping me with my uni works Happy *his sleeves are too long and I'm sorry for the obvious editing ^^;;; *
[Image: tumblr_mupdcpn7uq1sj53dpo4_1280.jpg]

Decided that he wants my Charizard plushie all for himself:
[Image: tumblr_mupdhr2TGO1sj53dpo1_500.jpg]

..and has been insisting that I should drink my milk with tons of sugar Dead
[Image: tumblr_mupdcpn7uq1sj53dpo1_1280.jpg]

Couple shot !
[Image: tumblr_mupcl0FNTs1se0esio5_1280.jpg]

He gave me some mini flowers too ! *excuse my sloppy eyeliner xd *
[Image: tumblr_mupcl0FNTs1se0esio6_1280.jpg]

He's a really handsome doll and I'm really happy to have him, once again thanks for martah for the lovely boy Heart
[Image: tumblr_mupdcpn7uq1sj53dpo2_1280.jpg]
Aww he looks so sweet and full of personality!
He is soo cute x3 And you are cute together <3
Aw!! He's adorable! Congrats on getting him. C:
I like how you added the "Gato" part. smile I also never realized how pale his lips are! Unless it's just the lighting.
Cutie Gato!
I liked him since I saw him for sale. Congrats on getting him! Lovely to see you spent quality time together soon enough smile
Congratulations! Looks like he's found himself a great home with you! smile
As I said before, he seems and now even looks like a spoilt boy already, taking your stuff all for himself. yay
I love pictures of both of you, you look so adorable together.
Congrats, he's cutie!
Thank you for the kind replies everyone xd

Quote:Aw!! He's adorable! Congrats on getting him. C:
I like how you added the "Gato" part. smile I also never realized how pale his lips are! Unless it's just the lighting.

And yes I would say his lip color on the last picture looks most close to the real him, it totally matches his hair well LOL
Adorable Gato! That gives me an idea to do that for one of my fur wigs! sewing fur ears on it :O!

I'm glad he went to a wonderful owner, who is also on the same DM forum and can show what happy homes some of the dolls can go to yay Thank you for sharing with us, I'll love to see more of Gato!
Congrats on your new boy. He's so cute. smile
Congrats! He is so adorable smile