Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New way to get BST Access!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I think I've met all requirements grin
May I have acces to BST?
Hi! I posted an introduction thread, which I am adding to right now, here is my feedback from the MLP Arena, and I also am posting a feedback thread for myself right now on here as well.

MLP Arena Feedback
Hello! I reached 15 posts todayLOL

Am I eligible for BST access? My feedback thread is here
and my introduction post is here!

Thanks ^-^
Hi can I be added to have access too. I have an introduction and feedback thread post and more then 15 posts.
Thank you
I have an abundance of Den of Angels feedback here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showth...DragonHawk
Please re-read the first post carefully Sweatdrop , in particular:
(10-25-2013, 11:18 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]- Make a feedback thread on Dolly Market. Do NOT make a feedback thread for someone who hasn't made one yet, it's their own problem if they can't do it themselves.

- Post an introduction. If you don't post an introduction our anti-spam program will sometimes flag you as a spambot and will flag all of your subsequent posts as spam so please post an introduction.

- Once you have met all of the requirements please post in this thread.
Oh, I'm sorry. ^^" I'll try again with the rules in mind. Guess I was a little too eager.
LOL I think I may have it this time! I have created a Feedback thread and have posted my Intro to the community. Here is my Den of Angels Feedback under the same username ~ Here
Hi, I would like to join BST please. I don't have anything to sell, but am hoping that through a private sale as opposed to eBay/Amazon I might find a Pullip I can afford... I'd like to browse anyway! I don't have any "presence" in the dolly world but you can see from my eBay feedback that I'm a reliable trading partner... smile
Thank you!
Im pretty sure I have met all the requirementssmile
I believe I have met all the requirements. grin
This is a periodic check-in post, I *think* everyone should have BST access by now but if anyone doesn't please post again and I'll fix it immediately grin
I've met all the requirements and would like access to BST please.
I believe I have met all the requirements. Can I have access to BST?

Alipes

Hi there! I've posted an introduction and a feedback thread for myself, and I'm an active member on the MLPArena with 20+ positive feedback. I would appreciate access to BST. Thank you. smile

MLPArena feedback for Alipes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17