Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My Girls (img heavy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mercy

[Image: mercya.jpg]

Hermione

[Image: hermione4a.png]

Ysabelle

[Image: ysa2.jpg]

Felicia (not her current wig)

[Image: fel32.jpg]

Allegra

[Image: alle5.jpg]

Violet (just been rechipped and waiting for her new wig at the mo)

[Image: vio2.jpg]

Violet wearing the chips and wig that are now Fels

[Image: viobrown3.jpg]

Marnie

[Image: mar10.jpg]

Simi (with her horns)

[Image: simi45.jpg]

Simi as she normally looks smile

[Image: siminewa.jpg]

Evie

[Image: ev8.jpg]
They are all such beautiful girls! I think Mercy, Allegra and Felicia are my favorites, but they are all gorgeous. Are those tattoos on Felicia? :O
Loving Felicia and all her tattoos!
Lovely! It's getting harder for me to resist Dal and Byul's sweet little grumpy faces! I particularly like Simi and Allegra :-D
What a lovely bunch of girls! I'm used to seeing your Byuls, so it's nice to see the rest of them, too.
you have lovely girls, and very well dressed!
Aww, my favs are Ysabelle and Felicia. I really like Felicia's tattoos. ^___^
I like all your girls,though<3
Your girls are so unique and pretty and cute (respectively of course smile )
(11-16-2013, 11:32 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]What a lovely bunch of girls! I'm used to seeing your Byuls, so it's nice to see the rest of them, too.

smile yeah I need to take more pics of them all

(11-16-2013, 10:37 AM)PinkCow Wrote: [ -> ]They are all such beautiful girls! I think Mercy, Allegra and Felicia are my favorites, but they are all gorgeous. Are those tattoos on Felicia? :O

Yeah she has one on her back to, I need to get more recent pics if her as she looks really good in her new darker wig smile

(11-16-2013, 10:53 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]Loving Felicia and all her tattoos!

smile thank you

(11-16-2013, 11:18 AM)boodotcat Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely! It's getting harder for me to resist Dal and Byul's sweet little grumpy faces! I particularly like Simi and Allegra :-D

Give in wink you know you want to wink

(11-16-2013, 02:06 PM)kaninchen Wrote: [ -> ]you have lovely girls, and very well dressed!

Thank you smile

(11-16-2013, 02:08 PM)whimsu Wrote: [ -> ]Aww, my favs are Ysabelle and Felicia. I really like Felicia's tattoos. ^___^
I like all your girls,though<3

smile thank you

(11-16-2013, 04:24 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: [ -> ]Your girls are so unique and pretty and cute (respectively of course smile )
I love them all for those reasons smile thank you
Psst...your jewellery is lovely!

*sneaks away*
(11-16-2013, 10:20 PM)koolajp Wrote: [ -> ]Psst...your jewellery is lovely!

*sneaks away*
blush thank you smile x
Marnie!
I agree with True! They are all wonderful, but Marnie is irresistable. I love her wig!
Gorgeous family :-)
Thank you x