Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Heiwa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heiwa is a beauty! I absolutely adore her eyechips and her eye makeup. I'm not crazy about the intense "heart" on her lips, but it looks less intense in person than in photos.
[Image: heiwaa.jpg]

Her wig is a lovely two-toned pink of decent quality.
[Image: heiwac.jpg]

[Image: heiwad.jpg]

Heiwa came with all her stock on her - only her card was attached to her box. Her pink shoes are a model we've seen before, but it's a very cute model so that's fine.
[Image: heiwab.jpg]

She has little fluffy ankle warmers on, along with tights. She also has a modest pair of panties on under the tights. I'm always pleased when a Dal comes with nice underwear. Her dress is a lovely cream, and her pale pink sweater is one of the cutest Dal fashion pieces ever. I was pleasantly surprised to find that her antlers are wood, not plastic. Her stock is unlikely to stain.
[Image: heiwae.jpg]

[Image: heiwaf.jpg]

[Image: heiwag.jpg]

My doll's body is nice and tight. Her eye mechanism is also tight, but I expect it will loosen over time. Her stand is pale blue, kind of an unusual color for her scheme, but I guess it matches her eye shadow. Heiwa is definitely a winner in my book.
[Image: heiwah.jpg]
Aww. This little sweetie is totally growing on me.
Who could resist that little face? [Image: Anne%20Baby%20004%20(2).gif]
I love her color scheme. So pretty! Yeah, Dals are for sure growing on me too.
Want! (grabby hands)
She has the cutest stock - I LOVE her little cardigan. Stop tempting me with Dals True!
I thought I could resist her, but after seeing your Heiwa, True, and Lyricsoul's Cricket, I'm totally smitten. I bet she sells out quickly, too!
Love your pictures True! I'm tempted to get another Heiwa and keep one stock and custom the other one a bit more. Tongue
I love her now smile Thanks for the photos & review True!
Aw, she really is beautiful. I'm thinking she'll be a *very* popular Dal. I just love the 'soft' look of her stock, from the lacy cardi to the fluffy leg warmers, it's all just so feminine and huggable!

True I always love the backgrounds in your reviews - are they fabric? yay
Thanks, all! I too want a second (to rewig in brown, of course). Her cardigan is just so lovely.

Yes, I use fabric as my backgrounds. Especially useful when it's -15 with feet of snow on the ground outside.
(01-07-2014, 11:18 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I use fabric as my backgrounds. Especially useful when it's -15 with feet of snow on the ground outside.

Well those fabric backgrounds have us all fooled as to the weather -- it just looks like another sunny Spring day at Casa de TrueFan! (You are brave for going out in -15ยบ weather!)
Ah, no, I took these on the couch inside. With the mending broken ankle, I was not braving outdoors!
Ha! I understand!
I needs her, trying to wait as long as possible for my funds to magically increase but I think I'm just gonna have to buy her and sell some stuff to earn the money back!
Pages: 1 2