Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Yuki Onna (MIO Pullip)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So excited to finally have this girl put together!!
She has no official name yet, but she is based on the Japanese ghost Yuki Onna, who appears on snowy nights and kills people with ice, snowstorms, or simply the cold. Of course this gal isn't an exact representation of Yuki Onna, but she's heavily inspired by her!

She is a MIO Pullip head on a clear Obitsu body. grin

(She also commandeered a Dal-sized kimono, despite my protests that it's much too small on her...!)

[Image: 12124204483_224c82e5ce_z.jpg]

[Image: 12124340364_534f26e546_z.jpg]

[Image: 12124586306_64c3ff0934_z.jpg]
Gotta love those magnet feet!

Thanks for looking!
Special 4
Oh wow! She looks amazing! grin
Thank you! And thanks for both her body and her current clothing! LOL
She is soo cool. I gotta get myself one of those clear obitsus grin.
Awesome! I have always wanted to see a Pullip on a clear obitsu. She looks great!
She's so cool! The faceup you gave her is very dramatic and perfect for a snow ghost.
(01-25-2014, 08:35 AM)PinkCow Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! And thanks for both her body and her current clothing! LOL
Haha, you're welcome! I'm glad it worked out and happy to see them on her! <3
Oh man, what an awesome Pullip! That clear obitsu is incredible, and I love her mischievous expression. She looks fantastic in that kimono, too. smile
Thank you all so much! I'm crazy about this gal, so hopefully I'll have loads more pictures of her soon!
oh i am loving her - so pretty
Wow, you did a great job on her face! She looks fantastic!
Wow she is stunning. The clear Obitsu is a genius idea it lends itself to the ghostly/snow theme beautifully I love it grin
Amazing. The clear body idea is awesome.
She's really cool! I love her faceup.