Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hannah and Her New Sweater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-30-2014, 12:46 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]Umm...let me check ravelry. It's the only project page I've ever got around to making, hehe. Here's the link.

If you don't have an account, I used size 0 needles, and two strands of a recycled merino lace weight yarn I got form an etsy seller, Penelopes Fine Yarns.

Thanks smile I would have guessed maybe even smaller needles! I was thinking to try lace weight next time I knit something for my dolls, I didn't think of doubling it though, that's neat.
I love using lace weight for the dolls (and by that I mean, I love the way it looks when I'm done, and generally curse up a storm while using it). If I were going to use one strand of lace, I would drop to a 00 if you're knitting in the round. I can't seem to avoid ladders in my work if I knit lace weight in the round on size zero. If you ever have questions, feel free to message me. I love talking knitting!
I did pick up a set of 00 DPNs, but I haven't braved trying them yet. I knit a couple pieces of doll clothes with the thin crochet cotton, but I bet lace weight wool/wool-blend will be much nicer! I'll definitely send you a message if I run in to some knitting questions, thanks! smile
That is the cutest Yeolume ever! ByronicHeroine is so talented, the sweater is so detailed and realistic!!
She looks adorable! The sweater is too cute. smile
Thanks! I have a lot of fun with her.
Adorable!!!
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2