Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: First-time customizing Byul~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine bought a Byul, and asked if I could customize her for him. Apparently after years of not doing custom work, I didn't lose the ability (thankfully!)~
Here are some photos I took of her~ grin

This is the only close-up I took before giving her back to my friend, and was before I installed her eyelashes so excuse her terrified stare XD
[Image: yRMATND.jpg]

Finished girl!:

[Image: zaCZGU5.jpg]

I swapped her eyemech with a Dal's to give Byul less of a wide-eyed stare~

[Image: jDs8xH1.jpg]

[Image: ESV0lnl.jpg]

[Image: VCXyxXY.jpg]

<3
I think she is cute :3 I love the color of the eye shadow. I also love Mimi paying a visit in the background Tongue
She is gorgeous, you did an amazing job. Her eye shadow reminds me of Prunella. I like her style too. smile
She's so cute with the dal eye mech. I love the faceup you gave her--pretty colors.
Mimi often tries to sneak into doll pictures... X3
[Image: yBfDlfB.jpg]

Her eyeshadow does have a slight Prunella feel!

Thanks you guys~ grin
Ahh, she's so cute and fairy kei! I love the pastel colours! I also love what you've done with her lips ^-^
Thank you! I was actually going for a fairy kei look with her, I feel like I succeeded now~ <3 X3
I don't normally like Byul, but your custom is just so sweet. I love how you've styled her. Is that a Groove MIO wig she's wearing?
Thanks! I was never a fan myself until I got to play around with one~ :3

I'm actually completely unsure about the wig, he had purchased it prior and handed her over to me with it... :0
It does give her a different look, nice job!
Ooooh, she's very cute! She looks wonderful with Dal's eyemech, and I love how you painted her lips. She is definitely a fairy kei girl! Special 3
Thanks you guys~ grin
She is lovely (as is the cat! Mine are always trying to sneak into my doll pictures too!
Thank you~ :3
I love her smile I'm a huge Byul fan anyway smile And she is super cute